peteramangbo.zenithbankplc@webmail.cd - Peter Amangbo

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

peteramangbo.zenithbankplc@webmail.cd - Peter Amangbo

ZENITH BANK
Headquarters: Zenith Heights,
Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun street,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
CEO: Peter Amangbo (1 Jun 2014–)
Founder: Jim Ovia
Founded: May 1990, Nigeria

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to notify you of a new order on the release of your contract fund. You have been reported to be sick and hospitalized for about Two months now by your representative Eng. Williams Okon and your partner Mrs.Latrina M. King of United State forwarding the below account for the transfer of Partition payment of $3.5M USD of your contract fund as instructed by you with power of attorney tendered to us today. Please Verify these information:

Account Name: Latrina M. King
Bank Name:AMERICAN SAVINGS BANK
Address:700 Keeaumoku Street, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815 USA.
Account Number:8002999709
Routing:321370765
Swift Code:ASAVUS77
Beneficiary:Latrina King

My office was ordered after meeting held in the presidential village Aso-Rock Abuja to contact and proceed with payment of your Contract/inheritance Funds by informing you that the former bank in charge of your payment being Oceanic Bank plc, Eco Bank, Union Bank, Access Bank, ETC,Bank of America,Federal Reserve Bank, is no longer in charge of this payment.

I wish to inform you that you're (US$3.5M) outstanding payment has been approved and ready to be paid to you. But we want to confirm first from you by giving you our mode of payment this arrangement was agreed between the Presidency and the Senate Committees so take note that we have (1) modes of Payment:

(A) Platinum Card that can be accessible at any inters-witch cash machine worldwide.

Least I forget, there is a fee of $105 for the shipment of the card.

I will require you to get back to this office ASAP

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Peter Amangbo
Group Managing Director/CEO of the bank
Mobile: +2349072693609

Code: Select all

Received: from User (p358224-omed01.tokyo.ocn.ne.jp [153.148.37.224])
Reply-To: <peteramangbo.zenithbankplc@webmail.cd>
Subject: Official Memo From Zenith Bank
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 13:37:12 -0800
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Orig IP: 153.148.37.224 | Orig ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation | City: Kanagawa | Country: Japan | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 148.37.224

Country Code: 234
Country Name: Nigeria
Area Name: Abuja (9)
Type: Land line
Validity: Phone numbers for Abuja, Nigeria should be 11 digits in length including the country code.The number you searched for is 13 digits long.
More information at ScamNumbers.info