katerynabeauteous@gmail.com - Katja

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

katerynabeauteous@gmail.com - Katja

Salutti friend I write this answer with awe and excitement. I at last found you and I have no doubt that you are my ideal partner. I am in search for a serious dating and I hope that you too. I think that the April nice time to do it. Nearly has not forgotten, Call me Katja. I am a alone lady. I am open for communication and new dating. I am kind to people and reliable. I enjoy life in under flowers. However I assure that it will be absorbing for you to talk with me, please write me.Sending you sweet kisses,Katyunka,

Code: Select all

To: <jura211280@yahoo.de>
Subject: Hi,
Reply-To: Karerinuska Iam <katerynabeauteous@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2019 23:15:12 +0200
PCX837.jpg
PCX837.jpg (37.45 KiB) Viewed 489 times

LegalBriefs

Re: katerynabeauteous@gmail.com - Katja

Hello there [Redacted]!
I am very glad to write to you in this gorgeous Saturday. Sorry I couldn't write to you before. There were very difficult days and I just physically did not have time to do it.
I'm incredibly thrilled that you just reacted to my little mail.
As you may know already I'm Kateryna. But my friends call me Katya. I am 26 years old, And i reside in Ukraine the town called Kharkov.
It really is a lot better in my opinion to build a dialog in English, therefore please write me in English language. I would like to request you to go through my mail carefully, it can be essential to know your opinion regarding what I'm writing.
Based on your reactions, I will see if it makes sense to keep our talk further more.
Just do not worry, I'm not furious or anything. Do not make hasty assumptions, read this message up to the end and if you would like, you are able to draw conclusions. Believe it or not, I'm pretty decent and loving. It is simply my life sometimes causes a person always be very careful and inappropriate considering that of a good number of instances of deception and simply nasty stuff online.
I seriously liked and i believe that you appreciated me as well.
Who knows where our conversation will lead, but I am hoping both of us will be at least good friends.
At this time I'm college student also now and I'm studying at Kharkov National Medical University. But more about that in the up coming message.
I prefer individuals who actually are certainly not scared of true opinions from other folks about who they really are, I love people who also aren't frightened of opened phrase of wishes.
I apologize if perhaps my English skills are not really good. I can speak good English verbally, but unfortunately, I can make grammar mistakes whilst composing.
I adore having a great time, I like to laugh and I have a very cheerful personality. You will never get bored with me.
Regarding my age. I think that age is definitely not the primary point in the union between two people. The primary factor is definitely the capacity to appreciate and honor! In the end, primary in real love you are going to understand anyone essentially. The soul and the pure heart are the most crucial components of a person. So age is not important.
As the saying goes, true love comes at all age ranges.
I value and simply love individuals who are actually close to me. I am hoping that you will turned out to be close for me mainly because I like you actually.
In rare cases happens for me that someone i like initial sight. I am actually very fussy when it comes to people.
But you immediately attracted me with something. I do not know what. I recently favored you on a unconscious phase or what ever.
You are aware of just how it happens, one individual likes it, yet another one does not. On a subconscious phase. I see most people perfectly.
I do not ought to boast regarding this, yet it is actually true. Whilst I'm not very aged now, I'm just 26 years of age, though Went through a hard personal life and needed to grow up fast.
Now I'm waiting for protection coming from my future better half, but I just rely on my own self. This taught me to rejoice in every single instant of existence, do not ever lose heart and soul and never to grumble about luck. The truth is, we are the builders of fate themselves. Can you agree with me?
I also want to discuss one problem right away, there is a lot of deception using the net, I found this when communicating with people before.
A fake lie with numerous cases of fraud and at times it appears that I am conversing not with a real person, but with a computer program.
I like that you are an actual human, I have to get in touch with you.
I need to listen to your speech and be certain you happen to be a real person. Write your number so I'll get in touch with you.
I would like to say right away if you only need my erotic images, and if i didn't attract you as a person, then do not reply. Many have tried to fool me into obtaining my own photos. Somebody stated the fact that he really loves me, by sending numerous kind comments, guaranteeing a whole lot of cash, however, in case if I do not really someone.
And the moment men understood this, they immediately disappeared. It turned out very agonizing and questionable for me.
I mean I'm really not against honest photographs when ever I wish to, I most certainly will capture private images and mail all of them to you in case you want.
I wish to find your email right away. I definitely will be incredibly interested to learn more about who you are!
Show me more who you are, all about your country of living, about the city where you live. This is very interesting for me.
I've got a big demand for you personally, please reply to my questions and let me know everything that you just think relating to all the stuff I composed. It truly is vitally important for me.
Please do not disregard me, respond as quick as possible.
Best wishes! Sincerely yours Katya.
See you!

Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 22:27:36 +0300
Reply-To: Katya <katerynabeauteous@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <989248132.20190622222736@gmail.com>
To: [Redacted]
Subject: Hey [Redacted]!
Img_3625.jpg
Img_3625.jpg (65.4 KiB) Viewed 487 times
Img_1558.jpg
Img_1558.jpg (75.91 KiB) Viewed 487 times
Img_1379.jpg
Img_1379.jpg (119.66 KiB) Viewed 487 times

LegalBriefs

Re: katerynabeauteous@gmail.com - Katja

Hi there [Redacted]!
I'm glad to write you this glorious Tuesday. Sorry I couldn't write to you before. There were very difficult days and I just physically did not have time to do it.
Where do you work? What is your profession? I think I must to ask you, are you alone? Where are you from? Show me more who you are, all about your country of living, place in which you attain. This is certainly interesting to me. I have a major request for you, you should answer all my questions and comment on what you think about every aspect I wrote.

I wish you all the best!
Katya!

Received: from [10.111.4.73] ([37.1.211.125])
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 00:25:20 +0300
Reply-To: Katya <katerynabeauteous@gmail.com>
To: [Redacted]
Subject: [Redacted]
Orig IP: 37.1.211.125 | Orig ISP: Swiftway Sp. Z O.o. | City: n/a | Country: United States | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=37.1.211.125
Img_3625.jpg
Img_3625.jpg (66.06 KiB) Viewed 486 times