glennstannle@outlook.com - Stan Penny

Been offered a good deal on gold direct from the miners? Check out why it is a scam.
LegalBriefs

glennstannle@outlook.com - Stan Penny

Very Good Morning. Did you receive my message of yesterday?
My name is Mr. Stan Penny and I am a US citizen but resides in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirate but currently in Benghazi Libya . I am interested in discussing a capital project in your location.

We are talking about commodities comprising of Huge Amount of money for investment purposes in your area and Gold Bar for sale.
GOLD AU QUANTITY: 1000KG, PURITY: 99.99%, 24 CARATS

Can I discuss about investment of Capital Project which will benefit both parties if agreed by upon by (Financier and Investor)? The stated amount is presently in National Bank of Abu Dhabi and the gold as well which all will be transfer to your account and custody to handle for investment project if agreement goes well.

I have some questions which I need a clear answer from you.

Have you received fund from outside your country before?
Do you have account that can accommodate and receive huge amount for investment purposes?
My client is seeking for Joint Partnership, Are you ready to partner and help him for the management of their assets? If you are ready for JV Partnership to assist my client invest the fund, You are free to respond back?
Do you have the capacity and ability to handle investment of huge capital?
My client is ready to provide fund inform of loan if you have project to sponsor?
Do you know anything about Au Gold?
Do you know any potential buyer of gold bar?

Mr. Stan Penny
NOTE:: We are talking about commodities comprising of Huge Amount for Joint Partnership in your country and Gold Bar for sale. The banker in charge of the transfer wishes to have direct meeting with you face to face in your city to discuss in details on the best possible way forward for smooth transfer and at the same time, to get to know you in person. So many atrocities have happened over email/internet and many innocent people have suffered in the hands of fraudsters ,impersonators and CRIMINAL ACTIVITY ON NET. This puts fear in every right thinking person and makes it extremely difficult to identify the genuine and fake individuals or companies. If it is acceptable by you, your private contact details will be highly appreciated as it will show your transparency, absolute honesty and truthfulness in regarding your true identity. Please, treat as imperative.

Code: Select all

Subject: J.V. PARTNERSHIP From Stan Penny 21/06/2019
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 11:23:19 +0000