bussinesglobaljhgfirm@gmail.com - Jose Gonzalez

Been offered a good deal on gold direct from the miners? Check out why it is a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

bussinesglobaljhgfirm@gmail.com - Jose Gonzalez

Gold Scam from LinkedIn:
Jose Gonzalez
Director Propietario: JHG - BUSINESS FIRM IN THE WORLD.

DEAR MEMBERS OF THIS BUSINESS COMMUNITY:
I am looking to partner with a direct seller - producer of GOLD for direct supply of significant quantities; first purchase and contract extension to one year or more.
Purchase conditions:
1. In the first transaction we cannot pay any advance payment or anything in the country of export (Seller's Country).
2. If the seller (I say YES) wants a bank instrument as collateral, we can do it, but not in the first transaction.
3. We can work with found blocks or LC and also with cash, but the seller will have to bring or ship them.
4. Our work is 100% legal and we have a good reputation in the market and everything will be written in an international contract.
If this proposal is of interest to you, send your corporate offer FCO – SCO to the email: bussinesglobaljhgfirm@gmail.com
I will respond soon to your comments or messages.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.