frodozi002@gmail.com - George Akume

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

frodozi002@gmail.com - George Akume

Dear sir

This is to inform you that your payment has been approved for immediate release via wire transfer (Bank to Bank transfer) and you are requested to reconfirm your account details to make the transfer.

You are also informed that you do not have to make any more payments for the release of your funds as the Federal government has waived all fees/charges related to your payment.

Please get back to us immediately with your account and personal details for the release of your funds.

Your urgent response is welcomed.

Yours in service

George Akume
Director of operations Economic Advisory Committee
Office of the president, Federal Republic of Nigeria

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 10:34:14 +0100
Subject: Re: Payment notification
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: frodozi002@gmail.com - Ugonna George

Dear sir,

I am Mr.Ugonna George, the confidential Secretary to the former Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Dr.Godwin Emefiele. I have urgent information about your payment which is vital to you.

The information is about your outstanding payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria, which you are supposed to have received before now.

Recently, The President mandated my boss to release a partial payment of US$5M to you as your part payment, but he did not pass the information to you. Please, this information I am giving to you is a great risk on my side as both my life and job are at stake, but I know that if I help you get your partial payment of US$5,000, 000. 00 (Five Million US Dollars) as directed by the President you will not forget my efforts.

My former boss (The CBN governor)and some of his colleagues in other ministries and local banks that are involved in your transaction conspired to divert your fund to their private account overseas and the strategy they employed is by demanding several unnecessary fees/charges from you which never reflected in your file, Their only purpose of doing this is to frustrate you so as to abandon your funds thereby paving ways for them to refer your funds as unclaimed deposit and divert it to their private accounts overseas.

I am contacting you now because there is now a new CBN governor whom I trust can handle the release of your funds without any more delays and I will be ready to assist you secure the immediate release of your funds now that the new governor is working on redeming the image of the CBN.

Please if you are not going to put me into trouble about this development, kindly contact me for further details on how to proceed towards the successful release of your fund and please do not tell anyone about this secret information I'm giving to you because there are still some of my former boss friends in the CBN and other ministries who where involved in the urgly and wicked plots to divert your funds and if nothing is done now, I'm afraid they may succeed as they are still working on finalizing their plots to divert your funds and share it amongs themselfs.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Mr.Ugonna George
Confidential Secretary to the governor
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 12:18:59 +0100
Subject: Re: Confidential
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]