officefile0783@gmail.com - William Angle Roberts

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

officefile0783@gmail.com - William Angle Roberts

May I humbly request for your opinion regarding the cancellation plans for your outstanding payment of US$12.5M. What is the rationale behind your decision to abandon your funds after it has been approved for immediate payment to you by United States Treasury Department with United States Central Bank (Federal Reserve Bank) and office of Finance Minister United States and programmed in our system for onward release to you through ATM card or Wire transfer (Bank to Bank). On behalf of the United States Judicial council who prompted this inquiry, I wish to categorically exonerate this office from any blame if your payment is cancelled by Thursday tomorrow as already planned by the United States Treasury Department.

Your silence is creating a very dangerous situation here. As of yesterday, I got a report from Mr. Eugene Louis Dodaro, Comptroller General of the United States and head of the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO), to prepare for the cancellation of your fund worth US$12.5 Million since you failed to comply with your fund transfer as instructed. With due respect to our security ethics, I wish to be notified of the bases for your rejection over this pertinent approved fund of yours.

My name is Mr Williams angle, Personal Assistant (PA) to Mr. Eugene Louis Dodaro, Comptroller General of the United States and head of the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and I am the one saddled with the responsibility to have your transaction consummated. We have started making the transfer for two days now and all the listed beneficiaries alongside you have each confirmed his/her funds.

Our concern is to continue to protect the interest of all Foreign investors here in the United States and the entire world. The FBI has denied the purported letter sent to you. During our web interaction with the FBI it became clear that the so-called letter was forged to extort money from you to sponsor the diversion of your fund. Your stand on this issue is being urgently awaited before 12 noon United States time tomorrow.

Make sure you confirm the receipt of this mail today and write to me before the end of today. Remember to reconfirm your comprehensive information alongside your response and indicate how you wish to receive your funds. The only money you have to pay is $50 for the Funds Release Order.

YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD, AMAZON CARD, STEAM WALLET CARD, AMEX CARD, VANILLA CARD, FOOTLOCKER CARD OR EBAY CARD

I await your reply to this email. Attached is my working ID and driver's license.

Regards,
William Angle Roberts
Personal Assistant (PA)
U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO)

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 14:27:15 +0900
Reply-To: officefile0783@gmail.com
Subject: Fwd: Attention Urgent Reply