reem.alh2023@gmail.com - Reem E. Al-Hashimi

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

reem.alh2023@gmail.com - Reem E. Al-Hashimi

Good afternoon,

My name is Reem E. Al-Hashimi, the Emirati Minister of State. I am writing to you to stand as my partner to receive my share of the gratification from the foreign companies that I helped during the bidding process to the Dubai World Expo 2020/2021 Committee.

I am serving as a minister and I have a limit to my personal income and investment level, I cannot receive such a huge amount back to my country or my personal account.

I have agreed with the foreign companies to transfer the gratuities to an open beneficiary account at a financial institution where I will be able to direct further transfer of the funds to a third party account.

The amount is valued at $47,745,533.00 with a financial institution awaiting my instructions for further transfer to a destination account as soon as I have your information indicating interest and I will compensate you with 30% of the total amount and you will also benefit from the investment.

Please note that the above details are subject to my working with you as a partner. reply me via email: reem.alh2023@gmail.com

If you can turn the fund into a good investment.
Kind regards,
Reem

Code: Select all

Subject: Please note that the above details
To: Recipients <admintele.umst@unimedika.com>
From: "Reem E. Al-Hashimi" <admintele.umst@unimedika.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 15:01:12 -0700
Reply-To: a0976047327@gmail.com