enquiries6@gmail.com - Morris Ronald Geoffrey

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

enquiries6@gmail.com - Morris Ronald Geoffrey

Dear

Kindly accept my sincerest apologies for this unexpected letter. Whilst a formal introduction and meeting would have been more appropriate, the urgency of the matter demanded immediate action on our part.

My name is Morris Ronald Geoffre , Attorney to Late Mr Andrew who banks with BNP Paribas Bank Bahamas and more notably His Personal Funds Manager to the Late Mr Andrew, Regrettably,Late Mr Andrew, his wife and only son met an untimely demise during a holiday in Burma. Their bodies have since been repatriated back to the Bahamas for burial and the customary processes commenced. Further to a recent audit, a dormant account in his name was flagged with the balance of $20,886.000.00 ( Twenty Million Eight Hundred and Eighty-Six Thousand Dollars). I have been tasked with securing the identities of legitimate beneficiaries.

Mr Late Mr Andrew nominated his son as his next of kin. Given the circumstances, we were required to undertake further investigation to trace others relatives. Unfortunately these efforts have been unsuccessful. Subsequently, we enlisted the support of the Embassy, but they were also unsuccessful in their efforts to trace any relations. The account has been dormant for a significant time following his death and it has now become imperative that we resolve this outstanding issue.

We propose that you be nominated as the documented Next of Kin to facilitate the transfer of the funds to a designated account in your name because from my search i discover that you both has the same last name hence i decided to contact you so that you can be the next of Kin.For this, we would require your prior consent. I stand to be Mr. Andrew Solicitors l can nominate you as the Next of Kin and sole beneficiary to the funds and authorise the transfer of funds to you. Once the funds have been transferred in your favour, you shall retain 50%, 50% ours.

With your consent we would proceed with a draft application for account details of the deceased for submission to BNP Paribas Bank Bahamas to authenticate your claim to the deceased’s estate. I have all the relevant details about the deceased to ensure the success of the claim. Your positive response would be appreciated.

Please do note that there is no risk involved in this transaction. Please ensure to always keep this information Confidential. Please contact me via Email.

Best regards

Mr Morris Ronald Geoffrey.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: enquiries6@gmail.com
From: "Mr Morris Ronald Geoffrey." <enquiry6department5@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 02:10:03 -0700
Subject: Kindly accept my sincerest apologies for this unexpected letter.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]