customerservic068@gmail.com - GodsWill Akpabio

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

customerservic068@gmail.com - GodsWill Akpabio

OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Attn:Sir,

I am Senator GodsWill Akpabio, the senate president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and i have been directed by His Excellency, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) to bring to your immediate notice and urgent attention that this Government understand your plight, the huge amount of money you have spent and all the disappointments you have suffered in the past to get your fund.

Due to what we described as selective payment and incessant demand of excessive fee by some unscrupulous and corrupt erstwhile officials in charge of foreign contract/inheritance payment in the past. However, being in the Third quarter payment of the year and in order to make sure beneficiaries receives their pending payment before the end of this quarter; series of special meeting were held home and abroad with some leaders of the World Monetary Institution e.g. World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Paris and London Club of Creditors, European Economic Community (E .E. C.) and envoy’s of our Correspondence International Bank of Settlement Worldwide affiliated with the Central Bank of Nigeria and here are the purpose of this special meetings below:

(i) Rebuild the Nigerian Economy
(ii) Payment of Foreign Debts.
(iii) Fighting Insurgency (Boko Haram)

Due to the good and positive results we receive from this special meeting, a total sum of US$2.3 Billion was approved from the supplementary Budget Bill which was approved by the Upper House of Assembly last week to settle all foreign Payments that has been pending since 1999.

This morning, a Presidential Instruction was sent to my office to monitor and supervise all foreign Payments with immediate effect and to ensure transparency and accountability.

We will expect to receive your personal details in your next reply for further hearing.

Yours sincerely,
Senator GodsWill Akpabio ( Senate President)
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Tel: + 234 913 589 6176.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: customerservic068@gmail.com
From: SENATOR GODSWILL AKPABIO <godwin.emefiele1966@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 16:15:21 -0700
Subject: OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: customerservic068@gmail.com - GodsWill Akpabio

OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Dear Sir,

I am Senator GodsWill Akpabio, the senate president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and i have been directed by His Excellency, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) to bring to your immediate notice and urgent attention that this Government understand your plight, the huge amount of money you have spent and all the disappointments you have suffered in the past to get your fund.

Due to what we described as selective payment and incessant demand of excessive fee by some unscrupulous and corrupt erstwhile officials in charge of foreign contract/inheritance payment in the past. However, being in the Third quarter payment of the year and in order to make sure beneficiaries receives their pending payment before the end of this quarter; series of special meeting were held home and abroad with some leaders of the World Monetary Institution e.g. World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Paris and London Club of Creditors, European Economic Community (E .E. C.) and envoy’s of our Correspondence International Bank of Settlement Worldwide affiliated with the Central Bank of Nigeria and here are the purpose of this special meetings below:

(i) Rebuild the Nigerian Economy
(ii) Payment of Foreign Debts.
(iii) Fighting Insurgency (Boko Haram)

Due to the good and positive results we received from this special meeting, a total sum of US$2.3 Billion was approved from the supplementary Budget Bill which was approved by the Upper House of Assembly last week to settle all foreign Payments that have been pending since 1999.

This morning, a Presidential Instruction was sent to my office to monitor and supervise all foreign Payments with immediate effect and to ensure transparency and accountability.

We will expect to receive your personal details in your next reply for further hearing.

Yours sincerely,
Senator GodsWill Akpabio ( Senate President)
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: customerservic068@gmail.com
From: SENATOR GODSWILL AKPABIO <customerservic068@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 16:38:37 -0700
Subject: OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]