departmento91@aol.com - Richard Dana Fairbanks

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

departmento91@aol.com - Richard Dana Fairbanks

Capital One Bank
Address: 299 Park Ave, New York, NY 10171, United States
Website: Capital One Credit Cards, Bank, and Loans - Personal and Business
e-mail: departmento91@aol.com
Phone: +1 (646) - 346 - 6858
Date: 04 - 22 - 2024

Greeting Unpaid Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Richard D. Fairbank; CEO, Capital One Bank. We have received several reports that lots of foreigners have been deceived and huge amounts have been lost to syndicates. We have recovered over (USD922 Million) from the people we have apprehended. We, the Capital One Bank have received a mandated instruction letter from the Federal Reserve Bank New York to release your inheritance part payment of (US$2.5M) to you. And we are willing and ready to release the amount to you as advised by the above stated finance firm. But due to the issues or problems facing global inheritance wire transfers in demanding different kinds of documents by numerous impostors and impersonators before the successful completion of your transaction, we have decided to release your fund through the fastest way of Bank to Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer or ATM Visa Card/Master Card. And it has been approved by the U.S government authority under the supervision of the FBI, CIA and Interpol which has been endorsed by these mentioned authorities, been for the immediate release of your fund within few working days as soon as you meet up with compliance as follows:-

Your full name:
Residential Address:
Direct/ Cell Phone number:
Current occupation:
Marital Status:
Attached a copy of your working I.D/driver’s license:

Finally, you are advised to get back to me and I promise to help you so that you will receive your abandoned fund without any further delay. If you are still willing to receive your funds. We're very sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you. Please accept our candid apology. Your quick response will be mostly appreciated.

Yours in service,

Mr. Richard Dana Fairbanks
CEO, Capital One Bank (USA)

Code: Select all

Reply-To: departmento91@aol.com
From: "Capital One Bank, Unit" <tboymoney4realeke@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 12:12:27 -0700
Subject: Your Fund $2.5 Millions (10%) is Released for Transfer Payment
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]