nlmk1956@gmail.com - Bello Azeez

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

nlmk1956@gmail.com - Bello Azeez

Attn: Beneficiary,

In line with the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, following your Contract / Inheritance Fund US$15.5 Million, which have not been paid to you for the past years, I Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Federal Republic of Nigeria, wishes to inform you that in the Federal Executive Council Meeting held today, the immediate payment of your fund has been approved to be made to you within the next 72 Hours.

For accountability, I, the President, have decided to personally handle your transaction this time for effective and efficiency in service delivery.

This is following the preview of the white paper on foreign payment earlier today between the Nigeria Government and the Government of your country after your file was forwarded back to my office from Debt Management Office (DMO).

In this regard I also wish to inform you that this payment has been scheduled to be made to you through CASH DELIVERY and will be handled by the Nigeria Embassy in your country, under my close supervision.

You are hereby advised to reconfirm your personal data information as stated below for authentication, to make sure I am making payment to the right person.

1, YOUR FULL NAME:
2, YOUR ADDRESS:
3, PHONE NUMBER:
4, OCCUPATION
5, A COPY OF I.D:

As soon as I receive all this data information from you, your payment process will commence.

Regards.
Yours Faithfully

Bello Azeez
For the-
President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: nlmk1956@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 14:50:48 -0700
Subject: PAYMENT COMPLETED
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]