lesleyjones388@gmail.com - Lesley Jones

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

lesleyjones388@gmail.com - Lesley Jones

Hi,

Good day. My name is Lesley Jones from London, United Kingdom. We are looking for a certain person who owns the email address I contacted you with. If the email address is yours then you are the one, we have been looking for all these while. We are glad to bring this news to you. The IMF in conjunction with the European Union met and agreed that a Vault office should be used to compensate all scammed victims and your compensation Amount is $1,000,000 (One million United States dollar) as you are among the persons who is to be compensated. Twenty one (21) bank and government officials have been arrested worldwide so far and arrest is still going on. We have recovered the total sum of 13.4 Million United States dollars from the scam syndicates in both cash and assets confirmed to have come from their victims. Email addresses of victims (which include yours) have also been recovered from their address books. It is at this juncture that we are contacting you because you are now listed as one of the beneficiaries of the I.M.F compensation payment. You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to any of the scam syndicates for any reason whatsoever as the Interpol is already on trace of the other criminals. So keep it secret till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration. Sorry if you received this mail in your spam folder, due to a recent connection error from the service provider. Waiting for your response urgently for more details on how to receive these funds without any problem. Pls. Contact me on this email for more explanation. lesleyjones388@gmail.com

Regards
Lesley Jones
Head, IMF/EUROPEAN UNION coordinator.
London, United Kingdom

Code: Select all

Reply-To: lesleyjones388@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:28:21 +0100
Subject: Hello
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]