customer.care@ziraatibanksi.com - Faruk Mcallen

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

customer.care@ziraatibanksi.com - Faruk Mcallen

T.C. Ziraat Bank,Bankası A.Ş.,
Sehit Muhtar Mh, Istiklal Cd. No:26, 34435 Beyoglu/Istanbul, Turkey.
Email: info@ziraatibanksi.com,
Email: customer.care@ziraatibanksi.com

Attn: Sir,

Once Again, I am writing to inform you that your fund is ready for wire transfer, as approved by the ministry of finance. this time however,I wish to confirm from you if Mr.Carlos E. Aviles who is in our office for the same reason, has your mandate to receive your funds on your behalf as he stated that you are ill and hospitalized, Mr.Carlos E. Aviles is from Ohio, U.S.A.

Because this office will not be liable to any wrong payment, kindly note that upon your confirmation of his mandate and authorization, we shall have no other option than to pay the funds into the following bank account detail, as submitted by Mr.Carlos E. Aviles :
Bank Name: Huntington Bank
Address: 41 South High Street, Columbus Ohio 43287 USA
Swift #:HUNTUS33
Routing #:044-00002-4
Account number: 04897258511
Account Name: CARLOS E. AVILES .
He even enclosed a copy of his passport which I attached to you for Identification purposes.

Yours In Service,
Mr. Faruk Mcallen.

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 21:01:16 -0800
Subject: From Mr. Faruk Of Ziraat Bankasi
To: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: customer.care@ziraatibanksi.com - Faruk Mcallen

Attn: [REDACTED],

Once Again, I am writing to inform you that your fund is ready for wire transfer, as approved by the ministry of finance. this time however,I wish to confirm from you if Mr.Carlos E. Aviles who is in our office for the same reason, has your mandate to receive your funds on your behalf as he stated that you are ill and hospitalized, Mr.Carlos E. Aviles is from Ohio, U.S.A.

Because this office will not be liable to any wrong payment, kindly note that upon your confirmation of his mandate and authorization, we shall have no other option than to pay the funds into the following bank account detail, as submitted by Mr.Carlos E. Aviles :
He even enclosed a copy of his passport which I attached to you for Identification purposes.

Yours In Service,
Mr. Faruk Mcallen.

Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 19:26:41 -0800
Subject: From Mr. Faruk Mcallen Of Ziraat

LegalBriefs

Attn:[REDACTED] ,

Yours In Service,
Mr. Faruk Mcallen.

Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 10:37:40 -0700

LegalBriefs

Attn:,[REDACTED]

Yours In Service,
Mr. Faruk Mcallen.

Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 21:05:05 -0700