herbertsmithfreehills.llp@gmail.com - Craig Tevendale

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

herbertsmithfreehills.llp@gmail.com - Craig Tevendale

ATTN: Concerned Beneficiary

Sir,

My names are Craig Tevendale , I am a solicitor, attorney and advocate for the Natwest Bank London United Kingdom, presently with Herbert Smith Free Hills LLP. Exchange House, Primrose Street,London EC2A 2EG ,United Kingdom
I am a partner in the international arbitration group at Herbert SmithFreehills, With broad experience of commercial arbitration, court and
expert determination proceedings including disputes in the energy,leisure, construction, engineering and telecommunications industries.
I have extensive experience of multi-jurisdictional work involving court and arbitration proceedings in different jurisdictions and
subject to a wide range of governing laws. I act in arbitrations as counsel and as an advocate in ad hoc proceedings and before all of the
major arbitral institutions including, in particular, the ICC, LCIA, AAA, SCC and PCA.also sits as an arbitrator in institutional and ad
hoc proceedings.
It is important that you are informed that the Natwest Bank London United Kingdom, has received this morning a CHANGE BENEFICIARYS ACCOUNT supported with a SWORN AFFIDAVIT from Her Majesty’s Court London United Kingdom with registeration reference no: :HMC /NATWBK/87160/25/05/21 .
The letter attached states categorically that your legal representative under the instruction of your company’s Vice President RICHARD DAVIS ,American Nationality has requested that the total value of the funds be transferred to the new
below stated account . WELLS FARGO BANK
A/C NAME : RICHARD DAVIS
363 HAY MARKET LANE
LAWRENCEVILLE GA 30046
A/C NO: 9312 66 4114
Direct Deposit Routing :061000227
Wire Transfer Domestic : 121000248
Bank Address: 420 Montgomery, San Francsico California 94104

Kindly confirm the above information so that I can directly contact the Chief Financial Officer Natwest Bank London United Kingdom( Mr David John King)to commence credit instructions to the aforementioned account.
Congratulations as we await your prompt response.

Treat as Urgent
Regards
Craig Tevendale

Code: Select all

From: herbertsmith freehills <herbertsmithfreehills.llp@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 15:49:41 +0100
Subject: CHANGE BENEFICIARY'S ACCOUNT
To: herbertsmith freehills <herbertsmithfreehills.llp@gmail.com>
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: herbertsmithfreehills.llp@gmail.com - Craig Tevendale

Concerned Beneficiary ,
I am Craig Tevendale with Herbert SmithFreeHills London, England, United Kingdom · I am presently a Senior advocate and the legal adviser to the NatWest Bank London United Kingdom.
On careful study,vetting of files of unpaid beneficiaries I personally discovered that your funds have not been paid even with the accrued interest.
I am ready to work with your have your funds released within 5banking days.
Be advised that the NatWest Bank London United Kingdom will be offering the beneficiary Two (2) options of payment .
Kindly indicate your preferred choice of payment that will be convenient for you.
1. Telegraphic Transfer
2. Automated Teller Machine Card ( ATM)
Kindly get back to me if you would be interested in my services
Regards
Craig Tevendale
Herbert SmithFreeHills London, United Kingdom

Code: Select all

From: herbertsmith freehills <herbertsmithfreehills.llp@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:56:57 +0100
Subject: LEGAL
To: herbertsmith freehills <herbertsmithfreehills.llp@gmail.com>
Bcc: [REDACTED]