bitcoinrecoverywizard@aol.com - Bitcoin Recovery Wizard

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

bitcoinrecoverywizard@aol.com - Bitcoin Recovery Wizard

I’ve read many stories about people recovering their funds after losing them to scammers and I thought it was another scam, but after losing all my funds to a cryptocurrency investment scam, I had no other choice but to research a recovery platform that can help me with the recovery of my funds. I stumbled upon Bitcoin Recovery Wizard online and contacted them immediately. I was very impressed by their service and how quickly they helped me recover my cryptocurrency funds. Truly their service is top-notch. I’m highly recommending them to everyone who wishes to recover their funds.

Email: bitcoinrecoverywizard@aol.com

Phone: +1 310 400-5133
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Jordan Sc
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - bitcoinrecoverywizard@aol.com - Bitcoin Recovery Wizard

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

I’ve read many stories about people recovering their funds after losing them to scammers and I thought it was another scam, but after losing all my funds to a cryptocurrency investment scam, I had no other choice but to research a recovery platform that can help me with the recovery of my funds. I stumbled upon Bitcoin Recovery Wizard online and contacted them immediately. I was very impressed by their service and how quickly they helped me recover my cryptocurrency funds. Truly their service is top-notch. I’m highly recommending them to everyone who wishes to recover their funds.

Email: bitcoinrecoverywizard@aol.com

Phone: +1 408 412 7451

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: bitcoinrecoverywizard@aol.com - Bitcoin Recovery Wizard

Another email used by this dumb scammer - jordanscarlett459@gmail.com