marnakazdoc@gmail.com - Akerke

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

marnakazdoc@gmail.com - Akerke

Greetings my new friend, or even more than a friend soon! I chanced upon your email on one of the sites for dating, however I was not courage enough to write to you 2 months already. I tried to get acquainted via Net, still it always ended very ill. Males on the internet are only interested in casual sex, nudes and cash. I would never send naked pictures or finance to someone. If you support such ideas, then please don't ever email back to me. I am eager to start truthful, whole-hearted and serious relationship that will lead to a meeting. In case in a process of texting and phone calls come to know each other better, then I can come to your country.it's not a big deal to meet in person. What do you think about it??? My name is Akerke. I am 36 years old. I stay in KAZAKHSTAN and it is a distinct and independent country. In case you are not sure where my country is, you can find it the map. If only agree with what I said in my e-mail, I would like to get more about your personality, your age. Nevertheless I would be happy to find out what town you live in? Nevertheless exchange with me your new photos.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: marnakazdoc@gmail.com

Ok? I will be happy to get your email the sooner the better and I expect you will be frank with me, Akerke.

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 15:11:50 +0200
To: lruzsas187264mi@comcast.net
Subject: Hi.
DSC-76222.jpg
DSC-76222.jpg (73.1 KiB) Viewed 25 times