Dumb Scammer - cyberpunk1@cyberservices.com - CyberPunk Service

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
phibbs
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Dumb Scammer - cyberpunk1@cyberservices.com - CyberPunk Service

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

Hello my name is Phibbs from UK Recovery of Bitcoin has become a very easy task, with genius minds and endless efforts from CyberPunk Service none has ever failed ,since I was once a victim but all i required was to be patient and wait for the job's outcome. Indeed it took a few days and my Bitcoin was recovered. Contact them via Email: {cyberpunk1@cyberservices(.)com} Or Whatsapp(+-1-7-6-0-9-2-3-7-4-0-7)-

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - cyberpunk1@cyberservices.com - CyberPunk Service

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - phibbs101@gmail.com

TomChenko
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

I'm writing to share an unpleasant experience, so that you can be aware if something similar happens to you. Recently, my mother lost a substantial amount of money after being scammed on Facebook, as someone had pretended to be one of her Facebook friends and defrauded her.

I was desperate to help, so I looked on Google for possible solutions. To my relief, I found numerous good reviews of a company called CYBERTRACE. I took a chance, and they were able to help my mother retrieve her $135,000.00 USD.

If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, I highly recommend getting in touch with them via Email:(cyberpunk1(@)cyberservices.com)

Hope this information helps.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - tomchenkokumar53@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

I happened to fall for a crypto currency scam trick Late last year.Through a phishing scam, a Facebook imposter convinced me of how I would gain a large sum of profit from an authorized crypto company that he claimed helped traders invest and gain large profits. They ripped me of and made a way off with $114000 woth of crypto.I was in disbelief and discomfort as this was my hard earned funds.After reading positive articles and online testimonies about a licensed group of CYBERTRACE SERVICE of how they are experts in crypto/btc recovery and any form of hacking.After hitting a conversation with them,they were able to recover back my funds.As a form of appreciation this was the best I could do for them. Contact; Email (cyberpunk1@cyberservices.com) WhatsApp (+17609237407) they are the best, please contact them if you have been scammed
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

HOW I RECOVERED MY FUNDS FROM THE ONLINE SCAMMERS

What you can accomplish with the correct information is absolutely astounding. I’m sincerely appreciative of CYBERPUNK assistance in locating my cryptocurrency funds in phony investment accounts. When I believed I might make more by investing in cryptocurrencies, unaware that I had been duped, losing $184,000 of my hard-earned money was agonizing and sad. When I was conducting research online and came across testimony about CYBERPUNK I was able to get in touch with CYBERPUNK.
I discovered that CYBERPUNK had assisted other victims, including myself, in recouping their losses.
I sincerely appreciate their assistance and praise them for their professionalism and dependability. contact CYBERPUNK via Email:{cyberpunk1@cyberservices.com}
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.