maskanziel@swissmail.com - Mario Schenkel

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

maskanziel@swissmail.com - Mario Schenkel

For business reasons I feel compelled to write you this email. I am the personal representative/attorney of the late Roche, who left a large amount of money (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros) to MIGROS BANK before his death in 2020. The management of the bank therefore wrote to me as the deceased's lawyer about the uselessness of the fund over the years and suggested that I present his/her next of kin or a family member to claim the fund.

As his personal attorney, I have made several inquiries on behalf of the bank to locate a member of his immediate or extended family to represent him as the next of kin and beneficiary of my deceased client and of course to settle his claim. Unfortunately, my efforts to locate any member of his family were unsuccessful. For this reason, I decided to find out his last name and therefore contacted you so that the procedure to claim the money deposited by my deceased client can be handed over to you. I got your contact from an international magazine during my search for the above mentioned problems.

Please note that the amount will be split 50/50 between you and me once it hits your account according to my plan. We would greatly appreciate your response to this email as soon as possible. Please contact me as I will not contact anyone until I read from you. If you are not interested, please let me know by replying to me.

Px

Mario Schenkel
Schenkel & Serrago AG
Hirschmattstrasse 62,6003 Lucerne
Telephone :41 (0)41 419 70 88
© 2024 M. Schenkel AG

Code: Select all

Subject: AW: " URGENT RESPONSE TO PROCEED "
To: Recipients <mary64@volny.cz>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 13:33:10 +0100
Reply-To: maskanziel@swissmail.com