mmkgfs01@zohomail.com - Emeka Osakwe

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

mmkgfs01@zohomail.com - Emeka Osakwe

Dear Sir,

My good friend, I'm back again, it has been a long time since we last communicated, especially the outstanding business deal that is still pending. I am fully back on my feet and we can now finalize our outstanding transaction. it's still the US$5,000,000.00 transfer coming to you for investment for the family, I'm still very ready to offer 10% for your partnership and that has not changed. You have to reconfirm all your information since we are now starting all over again. The transfer will be done to your account as planned where you deduct your 10% and put the family share for investment in your country to manage for the family. The transaction will not cost you any expenses, not even the tax, all I want is your trust, loyalty, sincerity and confidentiality as usual.

Every arrangement still remains the same and none of the processes have changed so I look forward to your reply to proceed and furnish me with your information as stated below.

Full Legal Names
Office Address
Account Details
Bank Address
Scan Copy of Identification
Direct Mobile Number working on Whatsapp

Best Regard
Mr. Emeka Osakwe

Code: Select all

Reply-To: mmkgfs01@zohomail.com
From: EMEKA OBI OSAKWE <zenithremittancedepartment@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 21:38:28 +0100