ronnyjumeau@mail.com - Ronny Jumeau

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

ronnyjumeau@mail.com - Ronny Jumeau

Attention: Customer,

This is to notify you that BANK OF AMERICA has made all arrangement on how to transfer your funds, but now our problem here is that one Mrs. Cynthia Cuffy,
came to informed us that you are DEAD, and before your death as a result of COVID, you instructed her to come for the claim of your funds to the tune of
US 2.Million that was long abandoned in your name with BANK OF AMERICA.

So here comes the big question.... This questions has been a BIG PROBLEMS to the Board Directors BANK OF AMERICA, not knowing whom to TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS to,
please just get back immediately, if real you
are Alive.

(:i) Did you authorize Mrs. Cynthia Cuffy to come for your claim?
(ii) Are you truly Dead OR Alive?

If (NO) you are hereby advise as a matter of urgency to reconfirm the details of this message within 24hours, hence your funds shall be wired into her account
without any more delay.

Lastly, you are advised to reconfirm the details of this message and get back immediately with the information
below..

1.Full name:.............................
2.Direct telephone number:....................
3.Address:.............................
4.Your personal identification to enable us to confirm you are not dead.
5.Current occupation and address.

This information's above must be provided for reconfirmation to Enable us to make payment to you, hence, your funds will be remit/wire into her account as
already provided to this management.

I have to inform you that we have completed all issues of your payment in our bank since the 28th of December.
Apparently, your International Deposit Online Payment Account has been opened successfully.

You will ACCESS your account and confirm your approved sum of (TWO MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) has been officially Credited into the Account today. You are
legally empowered to make effectual transfers from the Account as you follow the guidelines below.

BE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON MY EMAIL.

Your fund will be transferred immediately into your personal bank account via our electronic wire transfer system once you have the complete requirement.

Congratulations as we hope to do more successful business with you, Our aim is to put smiles on all our customers' faces, if our service is very ok with you,
please do let us know.

Yours faithfully,

WHAT I REQUIRE FROM YOU IF TRULY YOU ARE ALIVE, JUST MAIL ME AND SAY
TO ME ( I AM ALIVE )
If not you are at your own risk.

Ronny Jumeau.
Sychelles Ambassador.
United Nations.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: ronnyjumeau@mail.com
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 02:33:54 -0700
Subject: Are you truly Dead OR Alive?