infofrb2013@gmail.com - Jerome Hayden Powell

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

infofrb2013@gmail.com - Jerome Hayden Powell

Federal Reserve Bank New York
Ref: Payment Release Update.
Amount Valued: U.S$10,500,000.00.
Foreign payment allocation security code (US/A84PRFGN2021)

Attention: Beneficiary

By means of this message, we wish to inform you that your hour of actualization has come after our meeting with the United Nations, Bank of America, Central Bank of Nigeria and the Federal Reserve Bank officials, it has been agreed that your real approved funds valued U.S$10,500,000.00 will now be processed and released to your Bank Account through Wire Transfer Department of the Federal Reserve Bank New York.

However, it may interest you to know that after the meeting, with the Bank of America, Central Bank of Nigeria and Office of the Director On-line Account Department have entered into full partnership with the Federal Reserve Bank and your funds Total valued U.S$10,500,000.00 will now be credited to your Bank
Account by the Wire Transfer Department of the Federal Reserve Bank as soon as you make contact with me.

To this effect, you are to contact us with the details below for the immediate release of your funds.

Full Name:...............
Address:....................
Telephone:....................
Mobile:........................
Occupation..................

Bank Name: --------------------------
Address: ----------------------------
Account No.:------------------------
Routing No.:------------------------
Swift Code: -------------------------
Account Name: -----------------------

Thanks for banking with Federal Reserve Bank New York while we look forward to serve you with the best of our service. Kindly reply to this email address ASAP infofrb2013@gmail.com

Thanks and Congratulations in Advance.

Best Regards,

Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell
Chairman Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 10045. U.S.A

Code: Select all

Reply-To: infofrb2013@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 16:54:29 +0100
Subject: Federal Reserve Bank New York Ref: Payment Release Update. Amount Valued: U.S$10,500,000.00.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: infofrb2013@gmail.com - Jerome Hayden Powell

Federal Reserve Bank New York
Ref: Payment Release Update.
Amount Valued: U.S$10,500,000.00.
Foreign payment allocation security code (US/A84PRFGN2021)

Attention: Beneficiary

By means of this message, we wish to inform you that your hour of actualization has come after our meeting with the United Nations, Bank of America, Central Bank of Nigeria and the Federal Reserve Bank officials, it has been agreed that your real approved funds valued U.S$10,500,000.00 will now be processed and released to your Bank Account through Wire Transfer Department of the Federal Reserve Bank New York.

However, it may interest you to know that after the meeting, with the Bank of America, Central Bank of Nigeria and Office of the Director On-line Account Department have entered into full partnership with the Federal Reserve Bank and your funds Total valued U.S$10,500,000.00 will now be credited to your Bank
Account by the Wire Transfer Department of the Federal Reserve Bank as soon as you make contact with me.

To this effect, you are to contact us with the details below for the immediate release of your funds.

Full Name:...............
Address:....................
Telephone:....................
Mobile:........................
Occupation..................

Bank Name: --------------------------
Address: ----------------------------
Account No.:------------------------
Routing No.:------------------------
Swift Code: -------------------------
Account Name: -----------------------

Thanks for banking with Federal Reserve Bank New York while we look forward to serve you with the best of our service. Kindly reply to this email address ASAP infofrb2013@gmail.com

Thanks and Congratulations in Advance.

Best Regards,

Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell

Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 19:37:44 +0100
Subject: Federal Reserve Bank New York Ref: Payment Release Update. Amount Valued: U.S$10,500,000.00.

LegalBriefs

From General Abdul Karim Mahmoud Ibrahim

Chief of the General Staff of the Army and Armed Forces

رئيس هيئة الأركان العامة للجيش والقوات المسلحة

Please, I want you to look into this matter and do me a favor.

I am about to leave Syria now to your region due to a disagreement I am having with Bashar al-Assad the President of Syria Arab republic.

I have some funds in Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 10045. U.S.A, which I want you to secure for me until I arrive in your region.

The amount is US$45million; I want to use it for investments in your country. Here is the contact person in Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 10045. U.S.A to contact on my behalf regarding the fund payment release to you on my behalf okay

Contact name: Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell
Position: Chairman Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 10045. U.S.A
Contact email: infofrb2013@gmail.com

I want you to help me to secure this money in your country before my safe arrival to your country please.

As soon as you contacted Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell on my behalf regarding my fund payment release to you, kindly send to me a copy of your email to him on this my email address: generalibrahim1979@gmail.com okay

Sincerely
General Abdul Karim Mahmoud Ibrahim

Chief of the General staff of the Army and Armed Forces

From: From General Abdul Karim Mahmoud Ibrahim <infofrb2001@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 07:22:52 -0700
Subject: From General Abdul Karim Mahmoud Ibrahim

LegalBriefs

Dear Friend, I look forward for your positive response

Good day, I pray this mail finds you in good health. My name is Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell; I am an American citizen and Chairman Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 10045. U.S.A, based in the United States of America and Europe. Although this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secure medium of communication. I want to ask for your special assistant in transferring of Forty-Nine Million seven hundred and fifty thousand USD (US$ 49.750,000, 00 DOLLARS) into your account, that was kept in my custody for years ago at Reliance Bank Limited, our corresponding paying bank office by late Mr. John Patel, a customer who died of Cancer many years ago and left no next of kin to claim the money, as the next of kin for both of us benefit for life time investment okay. If you are interested, please kindly get back to me on this email address: infofrb2013@gmail.com for more details

I have every detail to make Reliance Bank Limited believe you and release the fund to you as the next of kin within 5-7 banking working days with your full cooperation with me. Note: 50% are for me while 50% is for you. Contact me on this email address ASAP: infofrb2013@gmail.com if you are interested and also honest.

I look forward for your positive response

Regards,

Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell

From: "From Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell,Chairman Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 1004" <harmonyagu1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 13:16:14 +0100
Subject: Dear Friend, I look forward for your positive response

LegalBriefs

Dear Friend. I have a business deal for you. Reply

Good day, I pray this mail finds you in good health. My name is Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell; I am an American citizen and Chairman Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 10045. U.S.A, based in the United States of America and Europe. Although this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secure medium of communication. I want to ask for your special assistant in transferring of Forty-Nine Million seven hundred and fifty thousand USD (US$ 49.750,000, 00 DOLLARS) into your account, that was kept in my custody for years ago at International Finance Bank, one of our corresponding paying bank office by late Mr. John Patel, a customer who died of Cancer many years ago and left no next of kin to claim the money, as the next of kin for both of us benefit for life time investment okay. If you are interested, please kindly get back to me on this email address: infofrb2013@gmail.com for more information.

I have every detail to make International Finance Bank believe you and release the fund to you as the next of kin within 5-7 banking working days with your full cooperation with me. Note: 50% are for me while 50% is for you. Contact me on this email address ASAP: infofrb2013@gmail.com if you are interested.

I look forward for your positive response with your information details, occupation and direct telephone no, let my attorney prepare the needed documents on your behalf free of charge, which will give you the legal backing to receive the fund payment from International Finance Bank, our corresponding paying bank, as a next of kin of late Mr. John Patel okay.

Regards,
Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell
Office line: +1 888-8509-397 / +1 212-7205-000

From: "Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell Chairman Federal Reserve Bank, 33 Liberty Street New York NY. 10045. U." <fbiofice118@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 07:46:31 +0100
Subject: Dear Friend. I have a business deal for you. Reply