u.sbanb910a@hotmail.com - Andrew Cecere

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

u.sbanb910a@hotmail.com - Andrew Cecere

Attention Dear ATM Card Owner

I hereby inform you that we have processed your payment fund into an ATM Debit Card and is ready for disbursement. Please understand that your fund is not in liquid form but in an ATM Debit Card, The Federal Reserve, the central bank of the United States have mandated to issue out of your payment in an ATM Debit Card to enable you receive your funds at any ATM Teller Machine around you all over the world without any problem.

So now, you have to send all your details information to enable you to receive the ATM Debit Card worth US$10,500,000.00 safe and sound. Many people need this opportunity but they never have the chance but here you are as a lucky one.

You are required to choose the option, which you will be able to pay and also convenient for you, for quick delivery of your parcel containing your ATM Debit Card.

Service type and delivery duration charges fees;

PREMIUM EXPRESS 24HRS DELIVERY
MAILING US$49.00
INSURANCE US$20.00
VAT US$10.00
TOTAL US$79.00

SPECIAL EXPRESS 2 DAYS
MAILING US$35.00 00.00
INSURANCE US$20.00 00.00
VAT US$10.00 00.00
TOTAL US$65.00

ECONOMY EXPRESS 3DAYS
MAILING US$15.00
INSURANCE US$?20.00
VAT (5%) US$10.00
TOTAL US$45.00

We are very glad that your ATM Debit Card will get to you in other to change your life, but I will also let you to know that your ATM Debit Card will be delivered through all those 3 delivery service and to have it deliver to you, needs to be register with any of this delivery company and I will like you to choose the delivery service you like to use for the delivery.

So you have to choose between them and let us know immediately and your ATM Debit Card will be dispatched within 2hrs as we confirmed your payment at the same time.

Regards
Mr. Andrew Cecere

Code: Select all

Reply-To: u.sbanb910a@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 09:51:02 +0100
Subject: Attention Dear ATM Card Owner
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]