zainbaton@skiff.com - Dr. Zain Baton

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

zainbaton@skiff.com - Dr. Zain Baton

My Dearest Beneficiary,

I am delighted to inform you that through our social profiling, your email and name was luckily selected in our charity donation fundraising and you've been selected through your E-MAIL ADDRESS to receive my charity donation support funding as the beneficiary of my (LAST WILL). This charity donation support funding aims to offer grants to individuals / organizations dedicated to community development and empowering my beneficiary with the best strong finance for their community development and support for people to promote life, businesses. With this charity donation to you, I believe you will be able to make significant progress in your work to improve the lives of those around you and support the education of underserved children across slums and remote communities in your state or country.

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise, since we have never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to choose you among the numerous internet users in the world. Before I move further, permit me to give you a little of my biography, My name is Dr. Ruth Levy Gottesman (née Levy), Founder of Gottesman Family Foundation and wife to Sir. David Sanford "Sandy" Gottesman. a businessman, philanthropist and founder First Manhattan Co. After the death of my husband I became the Head of our family investment globally and now "I am old and weak" as my medical team will always tell me, currently I am spending the rest of my retirement life with my loved ones in South Korea, whom I never had time for during the course of my business life. Every year my husband and I donate 20.0% of our annual income from our Global Investments and Companies through charity finance support donation to the less privileged communities across the globe and here in the United States and to a few lucky staff, individuals across the globe and close friends in order to help improve their businesses. I am happy that my loved ones are happy, and I love that all of my family is happy because of what I do for charity.

Recently I made a charity donation cheque deposit in the Gottesman Family Foundation Trust Bond. What you have to do now is to contact Dr. (Ms) Zain Baton, (Disbursement Committee Officer), as soon as possible to know when the Bank will be able to transfer your beneficiary charity donation support fund to you. deposit registration is with this your EMAIL ADDRESS as it appears from the charity fundraising draw and your beneficiary DEPOSIT CODE is (UBSGAG/7465783/Charity). Reminder: Full Insurance Premium of this charity donation fund deposit to you has been paid to the Bank, showing that it is not a Drug Fund or Fund meant to sponsor Terrorism in your State or Country. Irrespective of your current financial status, hence I need you to do me a favor by accepting my offer that will cost you nothing. Use the email address below to send your beneficiary DEPOSIT CODE, (UBSGAG/7465783/Charity), with Your Full Names: Your Address; Telephone Number; to Dr. (Ms) Zain Baton, for your payment.

E-mail Address: zainbaton@skiff.com
Contact Person: Dr. (Ms) Zain Baton

Note: Please I do not want you to thank me or my family, all I need you to do is to invest wisely and do the same good to someone’s life someday. The World is better when everyone is reaching out to help one another with sincere human kindness and understanding through experience, remembering that it is through our cultural differences that we find our strengths. Congratulations!

Yours Faithfully
Dr. Ruth L. GOTTESMAN.
Gottesman Family Foundation®

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 07:58:42 +0900 (KST)
Reply-To: "[관리자주부상식]" <admin@jjglobal.kr>
To: "[관리자주부상식]" <admin@jjglobal.kr>
Subject: GOOD NEWS