nsikanibok@gmail.com - Ibok Nsikan Peter

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

nsikanibok@gmail.com - Ibok Nsikan Peter

Money Laundering Scam from LinkedIn:
Ibok Nsikan Peter
Business Manager at IBEKE limited | Business Development, Management, Negotiation

Good Day,
My name is Peter Ibok, with a receiver associate in the USA. Incase, you might have someone interested in this offer, i may have a good fit for working relationship because I have a Corporate Receiver that i am direct to. My receiver's Corporate Trust funds Large Scale Humanitarian Projects - domestic and global. My receiver has projects already in place to cover any size Sender- Receiver transaction.
Receiver's Corporate Trust account is with an international bank that offers rapid settlement. My receiver can provide TT/Bank Wire- Bank to Bank TRADITIONAL SWIFT MT103 and SWIFT GPI Receiver services only.
My receiver does not have a limit on the maximum amount that can be received at one time. Receiver's bank provides immediate settlement - up to 48 hours.

Receiver cannot receive funds to 3rd party apps, however. On a very select basis, receiver may carefully screen and receive Crypto transactions under strict rules. The Sender must place Crypto in receiver's direct Crypto Receiver wallet at a reputable platform that receiver has sole discretion in selecting.
My receiver's preferred exchange is Coinbase. Receiver has the ability to convert to USD or other currency.

Crypto and Crypto to Cash transactions require a minimum of 7 days or longer due to exchange restrictions to prevent money laundering. Let's meet via Zoom or Google Meet to discuss working together. You are welcome to reach me here on LinkedIn or you may also email me specific Sender-Receiver requirements to my direct email at nsikanibok@gmail.com . Kind regards, Peter Ibok
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: nsikanibok@gmail.com - Ibok Nsikan Peter

Money Laundering Scam from LinkedIn:
Ibok Nsikan Peter
Business Manager at IBEKE limited | Business Development, Management, Negotiation

Good Day,
My name is Peter Ibok, with a receiver associate in the USA. Incase, you might have someone interested in this offer, i may have a good fit for working relationship because I have a Corporate Receiver that i am direct to. My receiver's Corporate Trust funds Large Scale Humanitarian Projects - domestic and global. My receiver has projects already in place to cover any size Sender- Receiver transaction.
Receiver's Corporate Trust account is with an international bank that offers rapid settlement. My receiver can provide TT/Bank Wire- Bank to Bank TRADITIONAL SWIFT MT103 and SWIFT GPI Receiver services only.
My receiver does not have a limit on the maximum amount that can be received at one time. Receiver's bank provides immediate settlement - up to 48 hours.

Receiver cannot receive funds to 3rd party apps, however. On a very select basis, receiver may carefully screen and receive Crypto transactions under strict rules. The Sender must place Crypto in receiver's direct Crypto Receiver wallet at a reputable platform that receiver has sole discretion in selecting.
My receiver's preferred exchange is Coinbase. Receiver has the ability to convert to USD or other currency.

Crypto and Crypto to Cash transactions require a minimum of 7 days or longer due to exchange restrictions to prevent money laundering. Let's meet via Zoom or Google Meet to discuss working together.

Services rendered by my receiver are stated below in the picture message. while, the private network of receivers my receiver has, handle the rest stated below *private network of receivers-senders for other specialized transactions*.

You are welcome to reach me here on LinkedIn or via email for specific Sender-Receiver requirements to my direct email at nsikanibok@gmail.com . Kind regards, Peter Ibok.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.