allenholmes1978@yahoo.com - Allen Holmes

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Smith Jones

allenholmes1978@yahoo.com - Allen Holmes

Subject: FINAL NOTICE
Attn Beneficiary,
Did you authorize Mr Lucas who presented a document of claim purported to have been signed by you for the release of YOUR PART-PAYMENT READY FOR SHIPMENT TO YOUR HOME? He is Claiming the fund while the beneficiary is Still Valid in your Name. If you did not give any Authorization to Mr Lucas ,please kindly get back to us withing 48hrs and reconfirm the below info as your funds have arrived States now.
Please contact me on my direct e-mail==(allenholmes1978@yahoo.com)

(1)Your Full Name=============
(2)Mobile Phone Number======
(3)Current Home Address========
(4)Fax Number================
(5)Country====================
(6)City======================
(7)Age/Occupation ==============

Yours faithfully,
Allen Holmes
London UK
Phone: Tel:+447545765208
Watsap call:+447545765208
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!:

LegalBriefs

Re: allenholmes1978@yahoo.com - Allen Holmes

Hello friend, my name is Mr Allen and I'm working with a financial institution here in the UK. Please, I have an important private transaction that I would like to discuss with you upon your response. Feel free to leave your email address here for more details.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Allen Holmes

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 13:27:54 +0100 (CET)
Reply-To: Mr Allen Holmes <allenholmes1978@yahoo.com>
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL

LegalBriefs

Hello friend,
My name is Mr Allen and I'm working with a financial institution here in the UK. Please.
I have an important private transaction that I would like to discuss with you upon your response.
Feel free to leave your email address here for more details.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Allen Holmes

Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 16:39:03 +0100 (CET)
Reply-To: Mr Allen Holmes <allenholmes1978@yahoo.com>
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL

LegalBriefs

Hello [REDACTED],

My name is Mr. Allen Homes, a business consultant in London United Kingdom.

My services include advising and supporting individuals, companies and organizations like I told you in my first communication. We are also available to government departments as an advisory body. I got your contact through your country record when I was searching for a last name that could tally to what I have been looking for so many years, hence I decide to get in touch with you.

Permit me to go straight to the main point. I am a fiduciary agent to one late Dr. Rafeal [REDACTED], an Australian Citizen, a Physician and a renowned personality who co-chaired several multinational corporations and lot of other indigenous companies both in Europe and African continents. Dr. Rafeal [REDACTED] died in a plane crash in 2003 along with his nuclei family. For more information, please visit: http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07 ... index.html

My late client deposited a huge amount of money in a private bank both in United Kingdom and in Madrid Spain. Since his sudden demise alongside with his nuclei family, the bank has vehemently refused all our queries to the said funds until November last year when they finally ask me to provide any of his family member for the claim. Note that the said fund is valued to the tune of Twenty-Three Million and Two Hundred Thousand British pounds shillings here in United Kingdom and Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros only in A Spanish Bank.

I must be sincere to tell you that I have done everything within my reach to get in contact with anyone among his family alive but to no avail, I decided to make further contacts for a reliable person anywhere globally whose last names tallies with that of my client hence I get in contact with your details for this claim to avoid loosing this huge amount to this banks who has nothing else to do than to sit on the funds and share it among themselves. To this end, I solicit for your assistance to present you as my late client relative since your last name tallies with his for this claim coupled with the fact that the deposit certificate and the Memo schedule are in my office. Note there is no single risk involved in this transaction. All logistics are in place to get this executed once you indicate your sincere interest to partner with me in this course. Upon your confirmation to sincerely partner with me in this mutual transaction, we can deliberate on the sharing ratio. Thanking you for your understanding while looking forward to hearing from you.

I look forward to hearing without delay.

Best regards,

Allen Homes

Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 11:40:23 +0000 (UTC)
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Re: CONFIDENTIAL