wizardlarry@mail.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

wizardlarry@mail.com

WIZARD LARRY CRYPTO ACCESS RECOVERY

I lost my password to my Wasabi wallet a long time ago as I was using one of the first versions that they ever released.. My wife threw away my seed phrase because she didn't know what it meant.. I highly recommend the service of Wizardlarryrecovery.com - it took the team just a few days to get me my BTC back which is AMAZING!

Email: wizardlarry (@) mail.com)

(WhatsApp: +1 (205) 319-6886 )
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: wizardlarry@mail.com

HIRE A GOOD HACKER

After multiple attempts to contact them had failed, I eventually got in touch with a trustworthy hacker named Wizard Larry, who immediately gave me access to my spouse's device. In addition, he discovers misplaced emails, stolen money, and missing wallets. You can contact him at this address if you need any further hacking services.

Email
wizardlarry@mail.com
Website
https://larrywizard43.wixsite.com/wizardlarry
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.