wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
I highly recommend this fair service. Wizard James Recovery Service did a fantastic job at recovering my life savings which got stolen. I had a stressful situations going on and they were so patient with me and did help me through this. The staff members seemed legit, not just classifying the problem and charging not without good response. I must commend them for recovering my money from the people who stole from me. If you are ever in need of such service, you can contact them via: wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com, wizardjames8@yahoo.com or WhatsApp: +1 (863) 254-2842
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Undertaker

Re: wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
I had some crypto on a Bitcoin wallet that I thought was lost for good. I'd sent my laptop to a variety of top data recovery firms, but with no luck. After seeing a positive comment about Wizard James on "Morning Brew", I decided to try to recover my wallet one last time. Wizard James was very responsive to emails, and recovered my wallet in just a few days. I was nervous about providing my wallet seed and passphrase, but there really was no need to be uneasy. Wizard James acted honorably and in accordance with our agreement. I would highly recommend using Wizard James services, even if you have nearly given up hope of recovering your wallet. wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com WhatsApp: +1 (863) 254-2842
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

FelipeHerrera
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

Wizard James was extremely trustworthy and a helpful resource during a challenge with my Bitcoin wallet. I had forgotten my password and one of my friends recommended him to me.
What made my experience so great was the immediate comfort level that arose after my first communication with him through his email on wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com. He went in and assessed my situation and responded right away as to what his fee was as well as his expectations in the general agreement.
Ultimately, if you are in a position where you have lost access to a wallet and have to place a high amount of trust in another person, in my experience, Wizard James is the person to connect with. His personal whatsapp number is: +1 8632542842

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - felipeherrera1672@gmail.com.

Hans Neesantoes

Looking for a good hacker online can sometimes be very difficult. I became a victim of a cryptocurrency and romance scam that went on for several months. I was swindled a sum of $525,000 USD, everything I owned and this made me go into depression. As a lover of classic music, my life was what made me come across a friend of mine and we got along within a short period of time. I trusted her so well because she was really open minded with me and I had no reason to doubt that, until she introduced me to a crypto online investment which I can put in some low amount of money of about $2500 to a high level of $60,000. This actually gained me that profit. Since I trusted her, I invested a lot of money in it thinking that I will get my profit back within 2 working days like she claimed, right when I invested in it was when she went into thin air with my money. I thought all hope was lost until I came across an article about Wizard James Recovery and his great hacking services and how he can help me recover all that I lost. I reached out to him. I will always remain grateful for his trustworthy and experience in hacking, he took his time to deliver top-notch service. If you are looking to recover your cryptos or lost bitcoin, Wizard James is the answer to your problems. Email him today at: wizardjamesrecovery@ usa. com and WHATSAPP at: (+44) (7418) (367204)
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

To be honest, whether lost bitcoin can be found or not depends on how it was lost and because of this, one needs a professional recovery expert like Wizard James who will help you get back your lost bitcoin/funds. This Professional recovery Agent helped me recover my stolen 55,540 USD worth of bitcoin effortlessly. His service is not only quick but professional and reliable. I contacted Wizard James when I had invested in a fake crypto investment platform that cost me $55,540 Two months back. I saw an ad on google on how one can invest on a certain investment platform and earn more and I thought the investment project was a great one which would yield me massive profit but I was wrong. I did invest because I had some cash saved for such an opportunity. I checked my account and I was glad that I indeed made a profit and now the problem came when it was time to withdraw the cash. I tried to withdraw the cash for 3 days and that was when I discovered that I had to add more cash for the withdrawal to happen. This is something I promised myself I wouldn’t do and that’s when I decided to contact Wizard James. I discovered him through a positive review I saw on Quora and reached out to him via email. It was such a huge relief when he was able to recover my bitcoin funds. Contact his team today on: wizardjamesrecovery(AT)usa(DOT)com and WA ONLY: (+44) (7418) (367204)
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

My spouse and I have had a challenging year. We decided to give it a try and invest $85,000, hoping to generate a 25% weekly profit based on what we had read about investing in bitcoin online. I subsequently learned that this was a fraud, and the most excruciating aspect of it was that my wife and I were tricked by it by utilising our earnings. I would like to thank Wizard James Recovery for assisting me in recovering my money from a fraud. Contact them right away at Email: wizardjamesrecovery @usa .com and WhatsApp: (+44)_(7418)_ (367)_(204) if you've been conned.

Hans Neesantoes

I owe Wizard James Recovery a huge debt of gratitude for their assistance in getting my Bitcoin back. I had lost every penny of my life savings after falling victim to a fraudulent investment business. I was inconsolable and unsure of what to do. After doing some internet investigation, I came onto Wizard James Recovery. They enjoy a stellar reputation and have assisted numerous clients in getting their pilfered cryptocurrency back. I'm so happy I chose to give them a shot. The Wizard James Recovery staff was incredibly helpful and competent. They gave me a thorough explanation of the recuperation procedure and kept me informed of their advancement at every stage. Wizard James Recovery was able to get back all of my Bitcoin that had been stolen in a matter of weeks! I was ecstatic to receive my money back. I strongly advise anyone who has been duped or had their cryptocurrency stolen to visit (wizardjamesrecovery @ usa. com). They are an experienced and trustworthy business that can assist you in getting your things back.