blissparadoxrecovery@aol.com - Blissparadox Recovery Service

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

blissparadoxrecovery@aol.com - Blissparadox Recovery Service

SPEAK WITH BLISSPARADOX, A LICENSED BTC / USDT RECOVERY HACKER
I'm thrilled to talk about Blissparadox Recovery Service since this cyber security firm helped me get my bitcoin and lost digital money back.
Their skilled work and exceptional service have absolutely astonished me. I never would have believed that I could get my money back until I went to them, explained my situation, and gave them all the information I needed.
I was astounded that it took them 72 hours to get my money back. For all of your bitcoin recovery, digital fund recovery, hacking, and cybersecurity-related needs, I wholeheartedly endorse Blissparadox Recovery Service.
Email:Blissparadoxrecovery@aol.com
Whatsapp:+13802069712
Signal:+17276159030
Telegram: blissparadoxrecovery
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

JASIJESSICA
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - blissparadoxrecovery@aol.com - Blissparadox Recovery Service

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

I'm so overwhelmed to inform you guys about my defrauded bitcoin which was stolen over a year ago but just got recovered by Bliss Paradox Recovery, one of the best recovery experts I came across after a personal research. Their services are reputable, they were able to recover about 149k worth BTC that was defrauded, though never thought I could ever get it back. God bless these hackers. Anyone with similar problems as mine can reach out to them for more details. Mail Blissparadoxrecovery@ aol. com, Telegram: Blissparadoxrecovery, WhatsApp +1 3 8 0 2 0 6 9 7 1 2, Signal No. + 1 7 2 7 6 1 5 9 0 3 0

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: blissparadoxrecovery@aol.com - Blissparadox Recovery Service

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - jasijessica3@gmail.com

marygabriel
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - blissparadoxrecovery@aol.com - Blissparadox Recovery Service

Mod Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

If you are looking for answers where you can get information about the recovery of a stolen bitcoin, reach out to Bliss Paradox Recovery through any of their platform you can, Telegram.. Blissparadoxrecovery, Email.. Blissparadoxrecovery @ aol. com, WA...+1 3 8 0 2 0 6 9 7 1 2, Signal No...+ 1 7 2 7 6 1 5 9 0 3 0. I came across a review about them on trustpilot website and they were able to recover my stolen BTC worth $120k, thanks to them for being this trustworthy. Website...https://dev-blissparadoxrecovery.pantheonsite.io/

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: blissparadoxrecovery@aol.com - Blissparadox Recovery Service

Another email address used by this moronic scammer - marygabrielvidson@gmail.com.