backoffice.outsourcing.bpo@gmail.com - Chris Harwood

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

backoffice.outsourcing.bpo@gmail.com - Chris Harwood

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Chris Harwood
Bank Agent

Do You Have Asset or Investment Portfolio to Raise Investment Fund or Trust Fund using the Following Options?

OPTION1 - While your Assets remains in the vault, without changing the ownership of the title, without lien on the Asset, YOU CAN GET 75% VALUE AS ASSET BASED LOAN (ABL).

OPTION2 - You might decide to transfer your Asset to a (BANK) as A Trustee, For a Trust Fund, YOU GET 20% OF YOUR ASSET’S VALUE YEARLY!

I know the question you may ask would be: What does this required of me to get into Either OPTION?

The Answer is:
(i) You must be a businessperson (Bank Account Statement) is required.
(ii) You will send us your Asset title or SKR copy(s) via email.
(iii) You will issue ATV (Authority to verify) Asset.
(iv) A simple verification of Asset will be carried out; we will contact your Asset custodian or the person in charge of the vault via email and telephone just to confirm your Asset existence.

What is the Asset Acceptable for either OPTIONS?
(i) Gold
(ii) Emeral or Ruby
(iii) Diamond
(iv) Copper Powder
(v) Jewelry
(vi) Artwork
(vii) Nickel wire
(viii) Real Estate or Other valuable Property

For more information, kindly contact me below.

Contact Me:
WhatsApp: +41 79 807 83 45
E-mail: backoffice.outsourcing.bpo@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: backoffice.outsourcing.bpo@gmail.com - Chris Harwood

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Chris Harwood
Bank Agent

hashtag#A MARGIN LINE OF CREDIT FOR A PORTFOLO IS AVAIABLE##
LOOKING FOR LOAN BUT NOT ABLE TO MEET UP WITH LENDER'S COLLATERAL DEMANDS? We underwrite your loan using your Investment Portfolio as collateral.

A portfolio line of credit is money available for borrowing that uses an investment portfolio to collateralize, or back up the loan.
With a portfolio line of credit being granted, our lenders will lend you money against the value of your securities portfolio, using your shares, stocks, bonds, factories, receivables, companies’ properties, and funds combining the values together as collateral for the loan.
The larger your portfolio, the larger the loan amount you can borrow.

Let’s discuss the formalities via email and WhatsApp number below:
Email Address: backoffice.outsourcing.bpo@gmail.com
WhatsApp Line: +41 79 807 83 45
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.