soacespy@hackermail.com - Space Spy

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

soacespy@hackermail.com - Space Spy

It seemed too good to be true that Space Spy had recovered my Bitcoin after a good few months. He was understanding and patient.
I highly recommend his services. it's advisable to contact them for a solution if you are a victim of a scam.
Email: soacespy@hackermail.com
Whatsapp number :+44 7464119133
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: soacespy@hackermail.com - Space Spy

It still seems very dishonorable to me to have fallen for some internet scammers who blocked me and took $13,500 BTC from me. I followed up by supplying the needed information right away, and they were able to track the transaction and return my money. I tried all of the ideas that seemed plausible, but nothing worked until I noticed a response from Space Spy Recovery that I had missed because their email appeared in my spam folder. For assistance, you may reach them via the following channels: WhatsApp: +1 (458) 313 9075; Telegram: @spacespy65; Skype: live: cid.2b75b0cf1ce9bf69; Email: soacespy@hackermail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: soacespy@hackermail.com - Space Spy

When working with Space Spy Recovery to recover my cryptocurrency investment of $725,000 USD, which I had assumed was lost when it disappeared from my wallet with no transaction history, my trust in cryptocurrency transactions was completely reestablished! However, I received my money back thanks to Space Spy Recovery's kind assistance. Communicate your message: Email: soacespy@hackermail.com, Telegram: @spacespy65; Skype: live: cid.2b75b0cf1ce9bf6; WhatsApp: +1 458 313 9075