gearheadcyberpanacea@gmail.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

gearheadcyberpanacea@gmail.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
After falling victim to fraud twice trying to recover my stolen USDT, I gave up on the possibilities of ever being able to have it recovered until Gear Head Cyber Panacea was recommended on Quora and I was very grateful to have come across the article as they recovered 85% of my stolen USDT and so I decided to share this for anyone else that might be in need of their services..you can reach them on Gearheadcyberpanacea AT gmail DOT com or check out their website GEARHEADPANACEA dot COM
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: gearheadcyberpanacea@gmail.com

My ETH wallet was compromised and I lost all $46,000 I had invested, I was so devastated and looked for all possible means to getting it back which all proved abortive until I was referred to Riley of Gear Head Cyber Panacea. I was skeptical at first but I gave it a try and he proved his worth when he retrieved $41,680 of what I lost.. it wasn't the complete ETH but I am very grateful for the help they rendered for a reasonable charge. You can visit their website(gearheadpanacea . Com) for list of services they render or email him Gearheadcyberpanacea @ g m a i l dot com.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: gearheadcyberpanacea@gmail.com

I finally found a legit recovery Team that does not request advance payment, if you have been a victim of stolen crypto like I was reach out to the Gear Head Cyber Panacea Team on their website or (+1 6,0,5. 6,0,3. 9,7,8,3, gearheadcyberpanacea AT g mail. com) for a possible recovery and pay after you they recover your asset.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.