delivery_service1@aol.com - John Hillary

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

delivery_service1@aol.com - John Hillary

I am stronger and back to duty.

My Name is Mr. John Hillary, I am a professional diplomatic agent and I WORK WITH TRUTH AND FACTS. After 3 years of imprisonment I was vindicated last month to the glory of God, and all I can say is that Truth is the property of being in accord with fact or reality. In everyday language, truth is typically ascribed to things that aim to represent reality or otherwise correspond to it, such as beliefs, propositions, and declarative sentences.

I was scheduled for the dispatching of your consignment package as my next line of assignment on Dec 16th 2021 after completing my embarking assignment in Germany On Dec 13, 2021, I bound A Lufthansa flight for an assignment to Germany from Texas USA, but due to Lufthansa Flight 441 bomb threat, our Flight 441 diverted and destined for Frankfurt from Houston landed safely at John F. Kennedy International Airport at about 8:30 p.m. local time (1:30 a.m. GMT) Dec 13, 2021.

Getting ready for my next flight to Germany I was declared to be under arrest as a suspect because I don't really know that the content of the consignment I am going with was diamond and hard drugs. Meanwhile your own consignment was deposited to a security company in Atlanta Georgia and was scheduled for shipping to your doorstep on the 16th of Dec 2021, but unfortunately before that faithful date, I was sent to prison and spent three years.

Today, I am a freeman, I came out last month and went to the security company to inspect your own consignment to be sure of its content before I can embark on the delivery assignment and luckily after the scanning inspection we found out it was an inheritance funds, and it was intact as i kept it, with the REGISTRATION NO,UN/NG/XXX10.5/0X.

I have negotiated with the security company, after explaining to them my story they told me to forget about the official security keeping charges and pay only none-inspection permit which will protect me on the airports for express traveling until I get to your doorstep, they advise me to obtain the permit before I can proceed your delivery.

Now, I want you to reconfirm to me your contact information just as listed below for security reasons.
1. Full Name: ……............................
2. Address:..................
3. A Copy of You Identification ID: ........
4. Direct Phone No:.........................
Contact Email:: delivery_service1@aol.com

Best regards
Mr. John Hillary
Delivery Agent
at SunTrust Bank,

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 10:21:52 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: delivery_service1@aol.com
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Greetings [REDACTED],