natalie@onemainconsulting.com - Natalie DeJesus

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

natalie@onemainconsulting.com - Natalie DeJesus

Fuel Oil Scam from LinkedIn:
Natalie DeJesus
Commodities Broker at OneMain Consulting | NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson | Stock Trader

Hello all,

We are seeking Sour Crude Oil.

*Must be drilled from US or Canada.*

Please contact me at:

E: natalie@onemainconsulting.com

M: 718-864-6175 (Also available on WhatsApp)
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Re: natalie@onemainconsulting.com - Natalie DeJesus

Contents of a post report made by the scammer
Hello,

My name is Natalie DeJesus, my email is: natalie@onemainconsulting.com, and I am located in NYC. I am not sure who added me to this “fraud” list or why, but I am not a fraud or a scammer.

I hold other licenses held in New York State.

I think it is important for admin to vet whoever is submitting someone because it is unfair that anyone can be submitted. Maybe call the number provided to verify whether or not the person is a scammer. Maybe email them.

I am kindly asking that you remove this and you are free to call or email me.

718-864-6175 (USA)
natalie@onemainconsulting.com
Lets look at a few facts "Natalie"

1. There is a company called "OneMain Consulting LLC" registered in Texas, but it's only address is a PO Box in Bronx, NY - so where do all its staff work?
2. Your only source of business appears to be spamming dodgy groups on linked on claiming to be looking for crude oil and also to be able to offer fuel oil
Hello all,

I maintain a direct connection to sellers offering highly competitive prices. Our product range includes AVIATION JET A1 and DIESEL FUEL EN 590, with Dip and Pay procedures in place. We operate with FOB terms, TTT, and TTV options. If you're a buyer or representing one, let's connect and explore collaboration opportunities.

I can be reached at:

718-864-6175 (available on WhatsApp)
natalie@onemainconsulting.com
3. The domain "onemainconsulting.com" was anonymously registered at the start of March and has no website attached to it.

So, we have someone whose sole source of business is posting on dodgy groups on LinkedIn and claims to work for a company that has existed less than a month and has no physical contact details or website. There's plenty of massive red flags there to indicate that this is a scam.

Natalie DeJesus
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - natalie@onemainconsulting.com - Natalie DeJesus

Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer themselves in a pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Actually, it’s:

5900 Balcones Drive
Suite 100
Austin, TX 78731

Second, one could be selling certain products and looking for another. Sour Crude is not listed on what is being sold. Third, we can post in search of what we are looking for. Fourth, does not matter when the company was formed, what matters is if it’s legit or not and registered with the secretary of state. Have a nice day.
Last edited by Natalie DeJesus on Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Re: natalie@onemainconsulting.com - Natalie DeJesus

5900 Balcones Drive Suite 100 Austin, TX 78731 is the address of a company registration agents. There is no record of scam company OneMain Consulting LLC operating from there.

There is also no record of the scam company OneMain Consulting LLC having a licence to do business in the State of New York.

Anyone can set up a shell company - legitimate companies are much more than just a company registration.

You can crawl back under your rock now, dumb scammer. The post stays.