Dumb Scammer - alaaddein.alkhatib@gmail.com - Alaaddein AlKhatib

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

Dumb Scammer - alaaddein.alkhatib@gmail.com - Alaaddein AlKhatib

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Alaaddein AlKhatib
General Manager at Alaaddein and Ted Danismanlik Ticaret Limited Sirketi

Requiered MT799❇️

⚜️Seeking MT799 blocked funds for two months only.
⚜️Have three receivers in London, Istanbul and Dubai with large projects that are accepting MT799 swifts.

1️⃣Banks: only TOP 100 banks EU/UK/US/SWIS/IST/SING
2️⃣ “Cash remain in the account not moving out”
3️⃣ “100% RISK FREE ON CASH FUNDS”
4️⃣ Amount: 5mil USD or EURO.
5️⃣ Duration: 2 months.
6️⃣Required complete KYC package & POF not older than 3-5 days.
7️⃣A copy of the colour passport of the owner of the funds.
8️⃣JVA will be signed directly after DD.
9️⃣ 30% account owner // 70% investor.
🔟 High rewarded profits projects

For interested investors pls DM here
Or on WhatsApp +9613156060
Or my email: alaaddein.alkhatib@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

alaaddein alkhatib
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - alaaddein.alkhatib@gmail.com - Alaaddein AlKhatib

Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in a pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leavingit here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

I am a real person representing a real company, and posted my real name , real number and real email and i am looking for this instrument to be in a business partnership not to scam people, So I’m asking you to delete this post because of many reasons:

1- You never contacted me to say that I am a scammer.
2- This is real finance transactions done by bank to bank and it’s legal and everyone in this transaction will have profit like any regular thing.
3- I had noticed that you are picking people that they are working in finance field,

For these reasons I’m asking you to take it out, and not to make assumptions depending on some words, read it and assumed that I am a scammer.

If you are not taking this down, I will take the legal measurements against you as simple as it is

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - alaaddein.alkhatib@gmail.com - Alaaddein AlKhatib

Hello dumb scammer Alaaddein AlKhatib
alaaddein alkhatib wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:00 pmI am a real person representing a real company, and posted my real name
No you aren't, you're just a dumb scammer using fake/stolen details.
alaaddein alkhatib wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:00 pm1- You never contacted me to say that I am a scammer.
Why would we do that? You already know that you are a scammer, there's no need for us to tell you.
alaaddein alkhatib wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:00 pm2- This is real finance transactions done by bank to bank and it’s legal and everyone in this transaction will have profit like any regular thing.
No,it isn't. It is a 100% scam, you know that and we know that.

Here's a few facts:

1. Your entire offer is nonsense and shows multiple indicators of being a scam as stated by the FBI in warnings of such fraud.
2. Legitimate professionals working in the financial services industry do not arrange multi-million dollar transactions using free Gmail addresses and mobile phone numbers.
3. Legitimate professionals working in the financial services industry do not spam dodgy groups on social media looking for business.
alaaddein alkhatib wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:00 pmIf you are not taking this down, I will take the legal measurements against you as simple as it is
We're not taking it down, so I look forward to hearing from your lawyers (I could do with a good laugh).