bluehackangels407@gmail.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

bluehackangels407@gmail.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
I was taken advantage of during my investment into cryptocurrency as I fell into the wrong hands and $40,000 was stolen from me in b it coin. I almost gave up as I was told it was not traceable neither is it possible to recover and then I saw an article about a technology guru.. I contacted him and worked with him and to my surprise he was able to recover $32,580 of what I lost.. I was so happy I decided to share this for anyone who might be in need of such service please write him on BLUEHACKANGELS407@ gmail. com
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: bluehackangels407@gmail.com

Bluehackangels successfully gave me access to see alot going on inside my wife's phone as I have seen that she has other guys she is meeting at hotels. My happiest feeling now is that she is not even aware yet about this because Bluehackangels were very good that she has no idea that I have tapped into her phone.
Email bluehackangels407 (@) gmail com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.