wizardwilliams@mail.com - Wizard Williams Recovery

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
mariepaulina
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - wizardwilliams@mail.com - Wizard Williams Recovery

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

Hello, I'm Marie Paulina from Austria. Can you just picture how delighted you are to encounter the most talented hackers who can help you? Just last month, I lost all of my Bitcoin, but trust me, my hopes were revived when I met with Wizard Williams Recovery Services. I find it incomprehensible that they have to work relentlessly to get my $147,000 worth of Bitcoin. It only took them forty-eight hours to get it recovered.I am grateful to WIZARD WILLIAMS RECOVERY SERVICES for their exceptional efforts. Prior to their intervention, I had no idea that an effective digital currency recovery method actually existed. They offered me renewed optimism and assisted in turning my misery into a testimonial.
Make a request for help from them, and your grief will transform into excitement.

Email: wizardwilliams@mail.com
WhatsApp: +4,9,1,7,6,1,2,4,5,2,0,6,6.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: wizardwilliams@mail.com - Wizard Williams Recovery

Yet another email address used by this dumb scammer - mariepaulina141@gmail.com

bastian havertz
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

Do you require assistance getting back your lost or stolen ETH, Bitcoin, or other cryptocurrency? Visit Wizard Williams Recovery; they are the greatest, most legitimate, and safest Bitcoin recovery agency on the internet.
It appeared impossible to get my lost Bitcoin back, but with the aid of Wizard Williams' recovery and his committed team, it eventually became possible. Wizard Williams' deep expertise and steadfast quest for justice worked out, enabling me to completely retrieve all that was lost. I will always be appreciative of their assistance, and I totally recommend Wizard Williams' recovery services to anybody who finds themselves in a comparable circumstance. They won't let you down, I assure you.

Email address : wizardwilliams@mail.com

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - bastianhavertz3@gmail.com

connorbradley
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

WIZARD WILLIAMS IS THE BEST CRYPTO RECOVERY SERVICE

My sincere appreciation to WIZARD WILLIAMS RECOVERY is the reason I'm here.In a world filled with wickedness and dishonesty, one thing to be concerned about is who to trust with funds and your private information. WIZARD WILLIAMS RECOVERY fulfilled my expectations. I promised to inform everyone about their service. With a mistaken profile, I invested a significant amount of Bitcoin and was unable to get my money back. My life emerged uncomfortable as I was unable to withdraw any more. After reading an abundance of glowing reviews on WIZARD WILLIAMS RECOVERY, I decided to contact them and see if they could retrieve my Bitcoin. They accomplished it entirely to my absolute amazement, and I am pleased. If you find yourself in a similar situation, notify WIZARD WILLIAMS in order to receive your funds back:

Email address : (wizardwilliams@mail.com)

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Yet another email address used by this moronic scammer - connorbradley766@gmail.com

Maltida Adams
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - cyberassetrecovery@protonmail.com - Cyber Asset Recovery

GET YOUR CRYPTO BACK FROM SCAMMERS

Hello, I'm Maltida Adams from the United States. Losing money through  scammers is terrible and awful. You could find yourself in an untenable situation as a result of it; that was exactly what happened to me. I put more than $130,000 into a cryptocurrency platform, and up until it was too late, everything seemed perfectly in place. before I realised I was  deceived. I was suffering from depression for days and tried everything to get my money back. I visited dIfferent web pages and read a lot of reviews and testimonies about WIZARD WILLIAMS RECOVERY SERVICES, so I willingly decided to give them a try. and it was the best choice I've ever made.The money was recovered back to me very quickly. Choose your investments with cautiousness. Kindly get in contact with Wizard williams recovery at email (wizardwilliams@mail.com) if you ever encounter similar circumstances, or through Whatsapp +4,9,1,7,6,1,2,4,5,2,0,6,6.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Yet another email address used by this moronic scammer - adamsmaltida737@gmail.com