Dumb Scammer - cyberpunk1@cyberservices.com - CyberPunk Service

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
phibbs
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Dumb Scammer - cyberpunk1@cyberservices.com - CyberPunk Service

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

Hello my name is Phibbs from UK Recovery of Bitcoin has become a very easy task, with genius minds and endless efforts from CyberPunk Service none has ever failed ,since I was once a victim but all i required was to be patient and wait for the job's outcome. Indeed it took a few days and my Bitcoin was recovered. Contact them via Email: {cyberpunk1@cyberservices(.)com} Or Whatsapp(+-1-7-6-0-9-2-3-7-4-0-7)-

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - cyberpunk1@cyberservices.com - CyberPunk Service

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - phibbs101@gmail.com

TomChenko
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

I'm writing to share an unpleasant experience, so that you can be aware if something similar happens to you. Recently, my mother lost a substantial amount of money after being scammed on Facebook, as someone had pretended to be one of her Facebook friends and defrauded her.

I was desperate to help, so I looked on Google for possible solutions. To my relief, I found numerous good reviews of a company called CYBERTRACE. I took a chance, and they were able to help my mother retrieve her $135,000.00 USD.

If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, I highly recommend getting in touch with them via Email:(cyberpunk1(@)cyberservices.com)

Hope this information helps.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - tomchenkokumar53@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

I happened to fall for a crypto currency scam trick Late last year.Through a phishing scam, a Facebook imposter convinced me of how I would gain a large sum of profit from an authorized crypto company that he claimed helped traders invest and gain large profits. They ripped me of and made a way off with $114000 woth of crypto.I was in disbelief and discomfort as this was my hard earned funds.After reading positive articles and online testimonies about a licensed group of CYBERTRACE SERVICE of how they are experts in crypto/btc recovery and any form of hacking.After hitting a conversation with them,they were able to recover back my funds.As a form of appreciation this was the best I could do for them. Contact; Email (cyberpunk1@cyberservices.com) WhatsApp (+17609237407) they are the best, please contact them if you have been scammed
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.