u.s.departmenofthetreasury@usa.com - Janet L. Yellen

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

u.s.departmenofthetreasury@usa.com - Janet L. Yellen

U.S Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C.
Wedsite: http://www.ustreasury.gov

Dear Beneficiary,

My Name is Janet L. Yellen I am the new secretary of the treasury under the U.S Department of the Treasury, sworn in as the 78th Secretary of the Treasury of the United States born in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn in 1946. The Executive agency responsible for promoting economic prosperity and ensuring the financial security of the United State. For More details or website https://home.treasury.gov/about/general ... net-yellen

However, by virtue of my position as the secretary of the treasury, I have irrevocably instructionted the Federal Reserve Board to approve all fund release via insurance of a CERTIFICATE CHECK draw or an ATM CARD on the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK, which is the authorized bank for your release.

The Federal Reserve Bank came up to make a wire transfer but they said you couldn't meet the fee demand for the transfer, so they gave up on you. In a more proper and legalized manner, the International Monetary Fund and the Federal Reserve Bank solicited the Fund Reconciliation Department to allow your fund to be written as a Check or Credited as a Visa Card and be shipped to your home address through the USA Priority Express Mail. These options, we supposed, could be the best, easiest and the most efficient way to have you get hold of your long awaited United Nations approved funds.

However, as a former white House Chief Of Staff under the Obama Administration, I wish to state categorically that a CERTIFICATE CHECK of $25.000,000 USD drawn on the Federal Reserve will be issued and sent to you via the US postal Service to you. Every and all cost associated with the delivery of your CHECK has been prepaid by the US-Government. The only cost associated with your fund release is the cost of processing a fund Clearance Certificate by our attorney with the US Monetary Policy and it is the only expense you will incur before your fund will be credited into an ATM CARD or CHECK will be Sent to your mailing address. Hence, you are advised to send the $50 via Cash-APP/ Bitcoin or buy a Steam or Apple Gift card.

You can get more facts about the U.S. Department of the Treasury on the web page link: http://www.treasury.gov/about/pages/secretary.aspx

Please get to me with a quick confirmation of your mailing address and the payment fee option for payment for an immediate delivery of your certificate CHECK or ATM CARD to you today if possible.

NOTE: I WON'T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LOST, SO DO NOT REPLY IF NOT READY TO PAY FOR YOUR CLEARANCE AND CLAIM YOUR FUND.

Yours Sincerely.
Janet L. Yellen
Secretary of the Treasury.
Email;U.S.departmenofthetreasury@usa.com

Code: Select all

Reply-To: U.S.departmenofthetreasury@usa.com
From: "U.S. Department of the Treasury" <nanserekorosemary@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 12:37:29 +0300
Subject: U.S Department of the Treasury
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]