michaelcanemre@gmail.com - Michael Emre

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

michaelcanemre@gmail.com - Michael Emre

Fuel Oil Scam from LinkedIn:
Michael Emre
Seller Mandate

Greetings! I am pleased to officially announce the availability of allocations for a diverse range of petroleum products sourced from Azerbaijan and processed through our refineries. The product list includes, but is not limited to, Crude Oil, Gasoil/Diesel D2, EN590, Jet Fuel JP54 & A1, Fuel D6 Oil, Mazut, LNG/LPG, Gasoline, Petroleum Coke, and various other refined products.

For any additional details or inquiries, please feel free to contact me: Michael Emre

email: michaelcanemre@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +852 9755 0553

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated, and we eagerly look forward to the possibility of establishing a mutually beneficial collaboration.

hashtag#JetA1 hashtag#En590 hashtag#Diesel hashtag#10ppm hashtag#D2 hashtag#d25000ppm hashtag#Crudeoil hashtag#Kazakhstan hashtag#Rosneft hashtag#Kazmunaygas hashtag#Samruk hashtag#Lukoil hashtag#Rompetrol hashtag#Romania hashtag#UAE hashtag#Nioc hashtag#Neft hashtag#Oilandgas hashtag#Oilandgasindustry hashtag#Fujairah
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: michaelcanemre@gmail.com - Michael C. Emre

Fuel Oil Scam from LinkedIn:
Michael Emre
Seller Mandate

Greetings! I am pleased to officially announce the availability of allocations for a diverse range of petroleum products sourced from Azerbaijan and processed through our refineries. The product list includes, but is not limited to, Crude Oil, Gasoil/Diesel D2, EN590, Jet Fuel JP54 & A1, Fuel D6 Oil, Mazut, LNG/LPG, Gasoline, Petroleum Coke, and various other refined products.

For any additional details or inquiries, please feel free to contact us:

Representative: Michael C. Emre
Email: michaelcanemre@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +852 9755 0553

Your expressed interest is genuinely valued, and we eagerly look forward to the possibility of establishing a mutually beneficial collaboration.

hashtag#JetA1 hashtag#En590 hashtag#Diesel hashtag#10ppm hashtag#D2 hashtag#d25000ppm hashtag#Crudeoil hashtag#Kazakhstan hashtag#Rosneft hashtag#Kazmunaygas hashtag#Samruk hashtag#Lukoil hashtag#Rompetrol hashtag#Romania hashtag#UAE hashtag#Nioc hashtag#Neft hashtag#Oilandgas hashtag#Oilandgasindustry hashtag#Fujairah
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: michaelcanemre@gmail.com - Michael C. Emre

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Michael Emre
Seller Mandate

Dear Associates,

Exciting news! We are thrilled to announce the availability of allocations for a diverse array of petroleum products sourced from Azerbaijan and processed through our refineries. Our product lineup includes Crude Oil, Gasoil/Diesel D2, EN590, Jet Fuel JP54 & A1, Fuel D6 Oil, Mazut, LNG/LPG, Gasoline, Petroleum Coke, and many other refined products.

For further details or inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us:

Contact Person: Michael C. Emre
Email: michaelcanemre@gmail.com
WhatsApp: ‪+1 (518) 880‑7379‬

We value your interest and eagerly anticipate the opportunity to establish a mutually beneficial partnership.