refundpolici@gmail.com

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

refundpolici@gmail.com

Now i am very okay, just a couple of months ago i was in the deepest mess i kinda got myself in, by trusting a Lady i met online and somehow she convinced me she was a trader and could teach me how to trade and got me to invest alot and i emptied my insurance funds into the trading account and lost everything. it almost was one hell of a year, not until i met Kayline my highschool friend who introduced me to her brother who worked with a recovery firm. He took my complaints thesame week and we got through it within 22 hours. I got everything i lost recovered and told my husband about it. it was a wonderful feeling and reliving. i will drop the contact of the agency here as i promised them if they recovered my fund incase someone ends up in thesame mess i was in..
refundpolici (at) gmail (dot) com. Wassap and xell : +1 ( 657 ) 2 6 2 4 4 8 2
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.