admir.kicic@semperfideles.com - Admir K.

If you are looking for a loan online, then scammers are waiting to take advantage of you.
Hans Neesantoes

admir.kicic@semperfideles.com - Admir K.

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Mr. Admir K.
JURIS DOCTOR - LAWYER

We are continuously looking for investments (debt or equity) and commercial loans for business acquisitions purposes here in Australia. We would like to establish a long-term cooperation with your company because we will have a lot of deals in the coming years. We acquire very profitable and liquid companies in healthcare, industrial/manufacturing and transportation industries (all documents available for due diligence + great Return On Investment + excellent terms).

At the moment, we are purchasing several companies, and the total purchase price is approximately $60,000,000 AUD. Up to 40% is available for investment (debt or equity) in these very profitable and liquid companies and/or we will need to secure a business or commercial loan up to 80% of the total purchase price against the business assets and cashflow (LBO).

My email: admir.kicic@semperfideles.com

Please let me know if you can assist so we can share more details, thank you ...

P.S. Scammers do not even try.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.