angelika_angeliika@outlook.com - Angelia

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

angelika_angeliika@outlook.com - Angelia

Good day you can call me by my first nameAngelia!The reason I'm writing to you now. I want to meet a man from another countryI am looking for a man to communicate with the continuation. In the future for relationships and love,If you and I have the same interests, please answer me.If you're just for a game and a joke, don't answer, and don't write to me, please don't write to me if you just want to have fun, I'm here for serious intentions.I was born in 1988, now I am 35 years old, I want to love and be loved!!I am originally from Moldova, I have been living in Russia for the last 7 years.,Please, if you really want to get to know me, answer me..Write to me if you are looking for dating and want to build a relationship.Tell me what city you're from. Your age. I will be pleased if you send me a photo,Please do not write to me if you are from India or Africa, Asia, Pakistan, turkey, China.I'm not interested in a man from these countries.I will finish my letter with this, I will not write much, we will talk in more detail when you answer me.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: Angelika_Angeliika@outlook.com

goodbye!

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 11:55:09 +0100
To: nesiczoran69@gmail.com
Subject: Good evening my dear man
DSC_76645.jpg
DSC_76645.jpg (49.37 KiB) Viewed 130 times