cyberetrieve@mail.com

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

cyberetrieve@mail.com

Cyberetrieve recovered my tokens from a fake crypto investment platform
I have nothing but positive feedback for this gentleman regarding all the parameters you expect from someone performing a service. His communication is great, and he did the task above and beyond my expectations. Totally recommend him. They can be contacted via
CYBERETRIEVE@MAIL.COM
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: cyberetrieve@mail.com

Once, I saw an advertisement on Instagram for a cryptocurrency investment platform, and I fell for it. After investing and making gains, I lost almost $508,000 to this fraudulent scheme since I was not allowed to withdraw my money by the deadline. I knew I had been duped when I sent a letter to customer service and received no response. I then started looking for a way to get my cryptocurrency back. I counted myself lucky to have come upon an online post about a Recovery Expert CYBER RETRIEVE. I heartily urge anyone looking to recoup money lost to fraud to contact cyberetrieve, a magical agent. He is the greatest in the industry and will lend a hand however he can be contacted through
CYBERETRIEVE@MAIL.COM or+(716) 545-4535
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.