devgalkamedik@gmail.com - Moldir

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

devgalkamedik@gmail.com - Moldir

Good day my new amigo, or even more than a butt in the future! I have found your mail address on one of the sites for dating, still I have been too modest to email you 2 months already. I have already had experience in communication online, still it always ended dull. Males online are only interested in sexual intercourse, nudes and cash. I will not give naked pictures or finance to someone. In case that's all you are interested in, then please don't ever write to me. I am eager to start fair, whole-hearted and strong relationship leading to a meeting. In case through our letters and phone calls we like each other's personalities, then I can visit your country.it's not a big deal to meet in person. What do you think about it??? My name is Moldir. my age is 36. My country is Kazakhstan and it is a distinct and independent country. If you are not familiar where it is, you can check it with the map. Wheter support what I wrote my email, I ask you to tell me more about you, your age. Still I am eager to find out what city you live in? Nevertheless exchange with me your new photos. Agree?

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: devgalkamedik@gmail.com

I am looking forward to your letter as soon as possible and I have a spark of hope you will be candid with me, MOLDIR.

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 20:48:33 +0100
To: andrewliu@vip.qq.com
Subject: Hello Sweetheart
Attachments
DSC-42588.jpg
DSC-42588.jpg (74.09 KiB) Viewed 176 times