Dumb Scammer - supertechwizrd@gmail.com

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
STW1
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Dumb Scammer - supertechwizrd@gmail.com

Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their pathetic scam is a good idea.

I lost $313,000 Btc to a fake cryptocurrency investment platform A few months Ago, We had made an investment with an online broker who pretended to work with an investment Firm that helped traders and he literally promised huge profits who at the end scammed us and wasn’t even responding to our messages. This really hit us hard to a point my wife had suicidal thoughts. Fortunately for us,An old family friend who previously worked with my wife Referred us to this supertechwizrd. As they refer to themselves,They checked on our case and assured us our funds were recoverable.Their services and responses were professional and satisfying. They were able to recover $273,500 Btc We really appreciated them for their help, although not all the funds were recovered. Incase you need their services, Email them through (supertechwizrd@gmail.com)

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - supertechwizrd@gmail.com

Another email address used by this dumb scammer from Kenya - christopherbrigety@gmail.com