leeultimatehacker@aol.com

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

leeultimatehacker@aol.com

Be on Alert while trading on Bitcoin ,I had a very unpleasant experience, loosing $125,000 of my investment while trading,I lost my mind and didn't know where to start with recovering my funds or if it was even possible to recover it at all,I contacted my close friend who had introduced me to trading I explained to that her that i had lost everything I traded amounting to $125,000 immediately she asked me to contact leeultimatehacker@aol.com after I made contact with haste,they started the recovery process , assuring me that I will get back everything I lost.I was so happy because within no time they helped me recover all my $125,000 back ,To any investor who might have lost funds while trading quickly contact leeultimatehacker@aol.com and start the journey to recovering all you lost within no time.They also gave me tips on how to avoid losing funds while trading on Bitcoin and also how to keep my account safe from Hackers.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

michaeldowdle008
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re. Dumb Scammer - leeultimatehacker@aol.com

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

Beware of Hackers while trading on Bitcoin,I learnt this the hard way .
As I was trading on Bitcoin on the 10th of September 2023, my account was hacked and my $107,000 that I was trading with disappeared in thin air I was devastated and in distress,I immediately started looking for ways on how I could recover my lost funds! I went through several ads and I came across an Ad on an Expert hacker leeultimatehacker@aol.com after doing thorough research I noticed several people had gotten help from him and were actually happy after getting back all their lost funds, I personally inboxed several of them and they confirmed of the excellent service they received from leeultimatehacker@aol.com that's when I made contact too and as advertised I am here to testify that he helped me recover all my $107,000 that I had lost.He also gave me tips on how to keep my bitcoin account safe from hackers. If in any case you have lost funds while trading on Bitcoin hurriedly contact leeultimatehacker@aol.com his services are 100% guaranteed and he doesn't waste time with recovering what you lost.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: leeultimatehacker@aol.com

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - michaeldowdle008@gmail.com.

Hans Neesantoes

Beware of Hackers while trading on Bitcoin,I learnt this the hard way .
As I was trading on Bitcoin on the 23 of September 2023, my account was hacked and my $139,000 that I was trading with disappeared in thin air I was devastated and in distress,I immediately started looking for ways on how I could recover my lost funds! I went through several ads and I came across an Ad on leeultimatehacker@aol.com after doing thorough research I noticed several people had gotten help from him and were actually happy after getting back all their lost funds, I personally inboxed several of them and they confirmed of the excellent service they received from Lee ultimate hacker that's when I made contact too and as advertised I am here to testify that he helped me recover all my $139,000 that I had lost.He also gave me tips on how to keep my bitcoin account safe from hackers. If in any case you have lost funds while trading on Bitcoin hurriedly contact leeultimatehacker@aol.com his services are 100% guaranteed and he doesn't waste time with recovering what you lost.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

ZenCassius
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re. Dumb Scammer - leeultimatehacker@aol.com

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

Long are the days of hopelessness after losing your precious bitcoin,a ray of hope in the very dark world of uncertainty of bitcoin recovery has come to an end all thanks to Lee Ultimate hacker, a proven reliable hacker for all your complex bitcoin problems, while in the verge of trading I lost my bitcoin falling into the trap of scammers promising humongous returns,I was devastated almost losing all hope of ever getting back my bitcoin,I started by researching on how I could possibly recover my lost bitcoin I went through several websites doing background research from different feeds and I couldn't help but notice Lee ultimate hacker popping up distinctively on different platform in regards to recovery,Well I made contact and after thorough consultation and inquiries from The Lee ultimate hacker with professionalism and affirmation they took me through the journey of finally recovering my lost bitcoin,I still can't fathom how they did it but they did it in a tremendous way.If you have a problem with recovering your lost bitcoin Contact Lee Ultimate hacker via leeultimatehacker@aol.com for your assured recovery.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Another email address used by this dumb scammer from Kenya - zencassius@gmail.com