abdullah_h@gawfs-om.com - Abdullah Hamza

If you are looking for a loan online, then scammers are waiting to take advantage of you.
Hans Neesantoes

abdullah_h@gawfs-om.com - Abdullah Hamza

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Martins Liberts
Let your goals be your drive.

Hello Everyone.
Greetings from Sultanate of Oman,

We at Gulf Advanced Waves Financial Services, LLC (GAWFS) are direct lenders based in Muscat Oman which is located in the Middle east region, we provide long and short terms financing on every project sectors. and I undertake the services of assisting prospective individuals and group of companies in providing Capital funding for Credible projects owners.
And we provide the most superior and unrivaled financial assistance for our clients, our funding duration is for 10 years with 12 months grace period (ROI) of 2.5% return of investment annually.

We are committed to high standards with maximum cooperation with individuals who are passionate about investment and we will find the best solution for your financial challenges.

Time is valuable, if you're interested DM me your number and lets jump on a 5–10 minute call.

Also forward your business plan or executive summary via email for proper evaluation.

Contact Person: Mr Abdullah Hamza
Email: abdullah_h@gawfs-om.com
Call : +968 7757 8115
Whats App: +968 7757 8115

#Finance #Investment #Financialservices #Opportunities #Project #Consultants #Business #Funding #Loans #Projectmanagement #Projectowners #Partnerships #Innovation #Management
#HumanResources #DigitalMarketing #Technology #Creativity
#Future
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: abdullah_h@gawfs-om.com - Abdullah Hamza

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Martins Liberts
Let your goals be your drive.

Hello Everyone.
Greetings from Sultanate of Oman,

We at Gulf Advanced Waves Financial Services, LLC (GAWFS) are direct lenders based in Muscat Oman which is located in the Middle east region, we provide long and short terms financing on every project sectors. and I undertake the services of assisting prospective individuals and group of companies in providing Capital funding for Credible projects owners.
And we provide the most superior and unrivaled financial assistance for our clients, our funding duration is for 20 years with 24 months grace period (ROI) of 2.5% return of investment annually.

We are committed to high standards with maximum cooperation with individuals who are passionate about investment and we will find the best solution for your financial challenges.

Time is valuable, if you're interested DM me your number and lets jump on a 5–10 minute call.

Also forward your business plan or executive summary via email for proper evaluation.

Contact Person: Mr Abdullah Hamza
Email: abdullah_h@gawfs-om.com
Call : +968 7757 8115
Whats App: +968 7757 8115

hashtag#finance hashtag#Investment hashtag#Financialservices hashtag#Opportunities hashtag#Project hashtag#Consultants hashtag#Business hashtag#Funding hashtag#loans hashtag#Projectmanagement hashtag#Projectowners hashtag#roi
hashtag#Partnerships hashtag#Innovation hashtag#Management hashtag#humanresources hashtag#digitalmarketing hashtag#technology hashtag#creativityandinnovation hashtag#futurefinance
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.