drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com - Dr Akhigbe

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com - Dr Akhigbe

God bless Dr Akhigbe for saving my life. I was infected with HERPES for than 2 years, I tried different doctors over a period of time but no one work, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR AKHIGBE how he was able to cure someone from HERPES virus with the help of herbal medicine I contacted him and he promised to cure my herpes virus.well i decided to give him a try, DR AKHIGBE put his best in it and gave me good and effective result just as he has promised. well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr AKHIGBE I went back to the Hospital for check up, and now I have been confirmed HERPES Negative. You can contact him if you have any kind of sickness like, HERPES, HIV, CANCER, PILE, HEPATITIS, DIABETES, and alot more you can contact him ON Whatsapp +2349021374574 or Email Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com - Dr Akhigbe

Get rid of all kinds of Herpes and virus infections, Diabetes, Hepatitis A B C, ALS, Menopause and HIV with Natural Roots and Herbs, i was once infected with HERPES and after using Dr AKHIGBE Herbal Medicine for couple of weeks i couldn't trace it anymore, i even went for checkup and my test came out Negative. Get your cure today from this wonderful herbalist, Dr. AKHIGBE. You can also reach doctor AKHIGBE on WhatsApp +2349021374574 or Email Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.