odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
Hello am giving a testimony about Trado Medical Doctor Oduku Paul the great herbal doctor, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I thought of it, then I contact Dr.Oduku email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com or you may call or whatsApp him on +2349064430408 for directives all your health problem will be solve for a better life.stay bless my friends. you can still search the Google on!!
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com

I am sharing my Healing Experience on how I got completely CURED of 2 years diagnosed Herpes Virus, after purchasing herbal medicine Raw Herbs online which was mailed to my home address with guidelines on how to apply them. he can also cure the following disease/virus like herpes virus, HPV, Warts, Cold Sores, and other STDs has a 15 days Permanent and complete cure invented by the traditional herbal healers. Connect with him on odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com & or WhatsApp +2348104289723. ???? https://www.facebook.com/odukunaturalhe ... dpress.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.