darkwebonlinehackers@gmail.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank atm card I heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but I was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from Dark Web & we both confirmed it really works, without delay I gave it a go. Ever since then I've been withdrawing $5000 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. So glad I gave it a try at last and this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real & truly works though its illegal but made me rich!! If you need this card from Dark Web then, Email: darkwebonlinehackers@gmail.com OR What'sApp: +18033921735

You can also contact them for the service below
* Western Union Transfer
* Bank Transfer
* PayPal / Skrill Transfer
* Crypto Mining
* CashApp Transfer
* Bitcoin Loans
* Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets

Email: darkwebonlinehackers@gmail.com

Text & Call or What'sApp: +18033921735

Undertaker

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
I have been in search of a good hacker for over 2 years, of recent i was looking through some websites then i got darkwebonlinehackers@gmail.com he was highly recommended on the website so i decided to try him out, he was able to carry out all the task i gave him within 24 hours, he is very good and reliable you can reach out to him if you are in need of the service of a good hacker. Visit: https://darkwebonlinehackers.com

Undertaker

Re: darkwebonlinehackers@gmail.com

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +18033921735

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.{DARKWEBONLINEHACKERS@GMAIL.COM} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

* Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer
* Bank Transfer
* Crypto Mining
* CashApp Transfer
* Bitcoin Loans

Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Hans Neesantoes

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Online Hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

* Bank Transfer
* Crypto Mining
* CashApp Transfer
* Bitcoin Loans

Email: info@darkwebonlinehackers.com
Telegram or WhatsApp: +18033921735
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Online Hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich {DARKWEBONLINEHACKERS@GMAIL.COM} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

* Bank Transfer
* Crypto Mining
* CashApp Transfer
* Bitcoin Loans

If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Online Hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

* Bank Transfer
* Crypto Mining
* CashApp Transfer
* Bitcoin Loans

lindaanthony2
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - darkwebonlinehackers@gmail.com

Mod Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

* Bank Transfer

* Crypto Mining

* CashApp Transfer

* Bitcoin Loans

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Another email address used by this dumb scammer from Nigeria - 7539frederique@desertsundesigns.com